• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Toad who would vote if you had to choose Aya or Kermit ?

a soft claim like that is enough for me to not vote them right now! Especially when you look at literally everyone and not just the qwerty, zendel, aya thing too... I just figured trying to focus on a few people than everyone opening up the gamut of people

I don't think Karen should claim. Why would she come back if everyone just cleared her off even if she wasn't coming back

Hmm I'm more than willing to claim but I think outing will hurt more than help, unless I'm actually going to die and y'all relying on my claim to get off my butt

Why are there always so many inactives? I bet if we mass modkilled the inactives we would get at least 2-3 scum.

I'm good with Zendel as well, Karen don't claim till like tomorrow if you live

I actually support the lynch inactive thing because LIKE I STATED EARLIER by highlighting the possible mafia silencer role we can't rely on activity as a lynching factor from here on forwards

I'm good with Zendel as well, Karen don't claim till like tomorrow if you live

Actually, this is a better plan, yeah (with respect to Karen)
Switching vote to Zendal

Trundle, who do you want lynched RN?

inaktives were a big problem in the last few games too because no one would even consider them

mafia silencer isn't gonna silence an inactive and i think we are gonna know if any of us that have been active D1 go missing....

Well that's not unique to them. Look at Yzanda for example
Wasnt their one post "idk ill read back" or something? That has no content in it, which is bad, but its different than qwerty whos few posts made bad points.

Also found this for Kirby sus reasoning on Zendel's part:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...fia!!!-Day-1&p=7425395&highlight=#post7425395

Did they ever mention voting Kirb for the null reads? Or was this what you took it as? Bc Im seeing this as referring to the RQs.

how about someone like curry who popped in like three times if I skimmed well enough
you honestly wouldn't know

Okay what the ****. I really don't like how Dolby is pushing lynches on players who likely won't be around to defend themselves.

Replying to his case about me now, sorry for being late

Back