• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Kirby's vote on Qwerty shows a complete 180. If you don't want to scum-read him because you don't think there's enough against it, then why place that vote and not one against Kermit, the person with the next most votes after you?

@kirby what do you think about everyone's reads in comparison to your own? why put so many nulls down? If you feel like qwerty actually is a good lynch speak up more

- - - Post Merge - - -

putting down that vote just seems like he is trying to vote anyone else so when the other wagons don't work he will be ok

I put so many null because I have a hard time reading the players in this game. And I only pointed qwerty out so she doesn't keep coasting and no one calls her out on it. I'm only trying to get the inactive/ coasters to speak more.

Yeah, with the Qwerty vote, Kirby is either jest or maf. Lack of self-pres there. Considering moving my vote

I put so many null because I have a hard time reading the players in this game. And I only pointed qwerty out so she doesn't keep coasting and no one calls her out on it. I'm only trying to get the inactive/ coasters to speak more.

ok, but theres better ways to try and do that besides placing a lousy vote 2 hours before EoD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, with the Qwerty vote, Kirby is either jest or maf. Lack of self-pres there. Considering moving my vote

I feel like Jester Kirby would be like, nonsensical though

Kirby being Jester isn't something that really affects much, so I say we take the chance. If they aren't Jester, then we're already on a good start.

Kirby you're not scum hunting ? you're only trying to prod the inactive players ?

Kirby's vote on Qwerty shows a complete 180. If you don't want to scum-read him because you don't think there's enough against it, then why place that vote and not one against Kermit, the person with the next most votes after you?

If I vote for kermit you would say that I'm trying to vote someone so I'm no longer the highest vote to lynch.

If I vote for kermit you would say that I'm trying to vote someone so I'm no longer the highest vote to lynch.
Not really, since that's the normal reaction of anybody who's on the block, and can save themselves. I would expect nothing less from Town trying to save themselves from a wrongful lynch.

I'm trying to scum hunt.

And about your question I would vote for kermit.

Kirby, to be honest I initially thought you were town. But then you went AFK and only came back when you're up for lynch. On top of that, your posts have absolutely no quality even though you say you're scum hunting.

I still really am not sure. Could everyone send votes?

@Heyden Endless is Abe mdude

Tbh something about the three Dolby mentioned makes me feel at unease w/ lynching them. Karen its the rushed replies and ****, and I dont even see her as very sus to begin with, Ayaya has bugged me with a few posts of hers (the one right before my first one was notable, felt like she was trying to dissuade anyone from forming reads), but Ive liked some of her posts. Kirby because hes such easy mislynch fodder, though I doubt he's Jester. His apathy bothers me in particular though, and that's enough to make me feel comfortable w/ lynching him.

I would actually be ok with a Qwerty lynch too, but I want to hear what Kirby has to say to Toad's question.

I'm only trying to get the inactive/ coasters to speak more
Then why Qwerty and not someone who hasnt posted at all? BS lmao.

But I feel like Qwerty's posts haven't added much and they dont seem to care about commenting on the ongoing **** in the game with their post FOSing Cleb, and that felt fake in the way that they even presented that one. Voting for Kirb tho

Back