• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Ok, we're at four votes with Kirby, and three votes with Kermit. My top lynch is still in Ayaya/Zendal (with emphasis on Ayaya) but if we want to lynch somebody outside the two with votes right now, we have to decide soon. Still want Kermit>Kirby for lynch options, given the feasibility of an Ayaya lynch

yeah that type of thinking is flimsy imo, by that logic what do you make of panda, dolby, and byngo town reading me when everyone else had me sus today? I am not just throwing out that read too, I looked at your posts when I made reads today and then looked at you compared to overwatch. While you are not as specific in your questioning this game, I didn't think that was enough to scum lean or bring you down to null like everyone else is saying.

that's slightly different because there's multiple people that think you are town

compared to

only you had me in green text vs. everyone else null/scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, we're at four votes with Kirby, and three votes with Kermit. My top lynch is still in Ayaya/Zendal (with emphasis on Ayaya) but if we want to lynch somebody outside the two with votes right now, we have to decide soon. Still want Kermit>Kirby for lynch options, given the feasibility of an Ayaya lynch

kill Dolby if I'm dead

Ok, gtg for 15 minutes, but I feel worse about kermit's reads than Kirby's. Could be because Kirby provided more reasoning though

I literally have 2 mins left

y'all making a huge mistake if I die just saying

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't trust dolby's reads they're off

he's usually pretty good but not this game

1. xCleb null
2. Dolby null-town but he seems off
3. Ayaya contributed well to the point where I'm slightly sus
4. Heyden null
5. Zendel null but based on other reactions inclined to believe is town
6. Mogyay null-scum
7. SensaiGallade scum leaning bcuz perhaps new player is scum? (this speculation stems from inactivity) Otherwise null
8. Yzanda same as I wrote for sensai
9. Ashvenn same as I wrote for sensai
10. Byngo pushing me really hard to the point where it seems sort of forced when I feel like there are other better options so null-scum
11. Toadsworthy null-scum
12. Kirbystarship null
13. Brijade07 null-town
14. Uttumori null
15. Curry null-scum
16. Arstotzkan null
17. PandaDarling null-town
18. KermitTea me town
19. Qwerty111 null
20. Apple2013 null

this is almost as bad as Ayaya's and Kirby's... ha

Bad answer. Everyone you Scum-Lean should have a small chance at being Town. If you're not going to Scum-Read someone just because they could be Town, then you have no Scum-Leans in the first place.

I'm just trying to say that on qwerty I do think she is scummy but she hasn't posted enough and I feel like she is coasting hoping that no one calls her out. I put her as null because I don't feel like I have good enough reasons to scum lean her.

yeah those reads were more null than anything so far... I give you some credit because I feel like you just got pressured, but dang I at least expected something on apple after the start you had with him

Kermit's reads are the reads of someone who hasn't read up on the thread. More willing to let it go for now and wait for more fleshed out reads, but I do want to say that there is no Dolby-Kermit team, should one of them flip Mafia.

Kirby, so you're just gonna change your reasoning then? It feels like at this point you're just trying to appease me, and honestly, it isn't really working out. Leaving my vote where it is.

Note read 3 "contributed well to the point where I am slightly sus". Trying to disavow Ayaya? This doesn't make sense as town or mafia, unless it's WIFOM. Gonna vote Kermit. Brings us to a tie with Kirby set

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feeling like I'm being influenced by tunnelvision, but I'm confident in Zendal/Ayaya/Kermit together

Kermit's reads are the reads of someone who hasn't read up on the thread. More willing to let it go for now and wait for more fleshed out reads, but I do want to say that there is no Dolby-Kermit team, should one of them flip Mafia.

Kirby, so you're just gonna change your reasoning then? It feels like at this point you're just trying to appease me, and honestly, it isn't really working out. Leaving my vote where it is.

Okay, but I'm town and I'll flip town.

Nah I'm giving Kermit the benefit of doubt for today with her blue bluff

- - - Post Merge - - -

who's endless is he new?

I literally have 2 mins left

y'all making a huge mistake if I die just saying

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't trust dolby's reads they're off

he's usually pretty good but not this game
Emphasis 'huge mistake'
If she's not blue then she's scum, not sure how you skimmed past this lol

Wait what? Did I miss something?
I was wondering the same thing. If it is what Heyden thinks it is, then that's anti-Town on his part for even pointing that out. :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was wondering the same thing. If it is what Heyden thinks it is, then that's anti-Town on his part for even pointing that out. :v
That is, if Kermit survives and is actually blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, scratch that. I see what Heyden is saying now. Kermit does this to himself if he survives, and Heyden just brought up that he could be bluffing. My mistake.

@kirby what do you think about everyone's reads in comparison to your own? why put so many nulls down? If you feel like qwerty actually is a good lynch speak up more

- - - Post Merge - - -

putting down that vote just seems like he is trying to vote anyone else so when the other wagons don't work he will be ok

Back