• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Kermit and Ayaya are roughly in the same timezone as me so them popping in before EoD is likely (hopefully)

woah okay so apparently I'm being lynched now

does anyone have any questions for me before they decide to jump on my death train

Okay, lemme take a look at the new reads here...

mogyay - Same read, essentially same emptiness

Sansai - Null to Scum, agree with the reasoning

Byngo - Null to Town, don't necessarily agree but decent reasoning

Uttumori - Null to Town, disagree on the reasoning; Uttu has done very little thus far

Arstotzkan - Same read, disagree on the reasoning; Kat has been around for several moments, and while she hasn't been as active as she normally is (where are you Kat?), she certainly didn't just "disappear"

Panda - Same read, essentially same emptiness

Kermit - Null to Scum, agree on Apple reasoning, disagree on role reasoning; as I stated, bringing up Blackmailer doesn't seem either wolfish or pro-Town

Qwerty - Same read, but adds on a very backhanded comment at the end that wasn't in the original read ("Just don't like how she only posts enough so she doesn't get sus.") Possible shifting conversation?

I think all of these are fine, save a couple. the Panda and mogyay reads feel empty, though I can understand them being difficult to read. The change in the Qwerty read kind of worries me, since the read is still null, but the new addition makes it seem like Kirby wants to Scum-Read them. I'd like more elaboration on that addition.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, that makes sense.

On qwerty 1 of her posts was just responding to me. On post number 2 she just put in her thoughts and I feel like she is trying to post not as much so she doesn't get called out on. When she gets called out on she posts a lot more. And she didn't make a reads post like everyone making me feel like she is holding back on something or just doesn't want to share her thoughts. So I do think we need to get her to talk more. I'm not scum leaning her because a small chance that she is town.

Lol, Kirby just did what I've sussed him for this whole time.... I feel like he keeps reading our cases on him and rather than try to defend his ideas at all, he just does what he needs to get in our good graces. I'll leave my vote

probably mogyay

I know that came out of nowhere but I don't have good feelings about her

or toads because of his reads list where he put me as townleaning where nearly everyone else has me as scum or null
he would only actually know I'm town because he's maf

On qwerty 1 of her posts was just responding to me. On post number 2 she just put in her thoughts and I feel like she is trying to post not as much so she doesn't get called out on. When she gets called out on she posts a lot more. And she didn't make a reads post like everyone making me feel like she is holding back on something or just doesn't want to share her thoughts. So I do think we need to get her to talk more. I'm not scum leaning her because a small chance that she is town.
Bad answer. Everyone you Scum-Lean should have a small chance at being Town. If you're not going to Scum-Read someone just because they could be Town, then you have no Scum-Leans in the first place.

I'm going to vote Zendel if it comes down to Ayaya/Zendel. I think Zendel is a way better choice than Ayaya considering I am still town reading Ayaya.

I'm going to vote Zendel if it comes down to Ayaya/Zendel. I think Zendel is a way better choice than Ayaya considering I am still town reading Ayaya.

Like this. This is the Trundle who doesn't respect the wagon

probably mogyay

I know that came out of nowhere but I don't have good feelings about her

or toads because of his reads list where he put me as townleaning where nearly everyone else has me as scum or null
he would only actually know I'm town because he's maf
Just because somebody Town-Leans you means they know you're Town. It doesn't help your case to just call him Mafia because of that.

Just because somebody Town-Leans you means they know you're Town. It doesn't help your case to just call him Mafia because of that.

it's still a valid theory as I speculated the same the last game I played in and bingo, the only person who townleaned me turned out to be scum

it's still a valid theory as I speculated the same the last game I played in and bingo, the only person who townleaned me turned out to be scum
That's one example, and doesn't make the theory valid imo. If it happened 19 times out of 20, then sure, I could get behind it, but not 1 time out of 1.

Wasn't the last game you played Overwatch mafia? I had you TownLOCKED day one, and we were both town then

because of time, I'm going to vote mogyay over toads since toads is actually talking, and give a few reads as Dolby requested

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wasn't the last game you played Overwatch mafia? I had you TownLOCKED day one, and we were both town then

yeah but iirc seroja had me as town earlier than you did (or you had me as town, but didn't post it as you later wrote)

- - - Post Merge - - -

like the case I wrote against seroja that game literally said something along the lines of why did you townread so earlu

because of time, I'm going to vote mogyay over toads since toads is actually talking, and give a few reads as Dolby requested

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah but iirc seroja had me as town earlier than you did (or you had me as town, but didn't post it as you later wrote)

- - - Post Merge - - -

like the case I wrote against seroja that game literally said something along the lines of why did you townread so earlu

yeah that type of thinking is flimsy imo, by that logic what do you make of panda, dolby, and byngo town reading me when everyone else had me sus today? I am not just throwing out that read too, I looked at your posts when I made reads today and then looked at you compared to overwatch. While you are not as specific in your questioning this game, I didn't think that was enough to scum lean or bring you down to null like everyone else is saying.

1. xCleb null
2. Dolby null-town but he seems off
3. Ayaya contributed well to the point where I'm slightly sus
4. Heyden null
5. Zendel null but based on other reactions inclined to believe is town
6. Mogyay null-scum
7. SensaiGallade scum leaning bcuz perhaps new player is scum? (this speculation stems from inactivity) Otherwise null
8. Yzanda same as I wrote for sensai
9. Ashvenn same as I wrote for sensai
10. Byngo pushing me really hard to the point where it seems sort of forced when I feel like there are other better options so null-scum
11. Toadsworthy null-scum
12. Kirbystarship null
13. Brijade07 null-town
14. Uttumori null
15. Curry null-scum
16. Arstotzkan null
17. PandaDarling null-town
18. KermitTea me town
19. Qwerty111 null
20. Apple2013 null

Back