Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

And idk I feel like, from experience, townreading players on first day for me personally would make me unconsciously believe they can't be mafia for the rest of the game. I'll have better reads tomorrow since it seems people are posting more now.
So you don't feel the same way about Scum-Reading players this early on?

Through all of the glitched transmissions being passed from wailing stone to wailing stone, one voice became painfully obviously heard. The message reads:

" Approximately T-10 hours remain until the next attack! "

*You have about 10 hours to decide on a lynch

Yes, and my question is completely valid, is it not?

Sigh, actually I'll answer you by making a list of scumreads tomorrow. I'm rather annoyed by your tone but what you brought up is fair.

Sigh, actually I'll answer you by making a list of scumreads tomorrow. I'm rather annoyed by your tone but what you brought up is fair.

so you're just gonna force scum reads on people to please cleb or?

Don't worry about Cleb to much, he usually acts like this.

--

I'd be interested to see what Heyden has to say about all of this, he hasn't been on for a few hours and the last thing he posted was him telling us he was going to sleep soon. Reads list would be fabulous.

so you're just gonna force scum reads on people to please cleb or?
The point I was trying to make is that Ayaya had no Town-Reads, but did have Scum-Reads. Them saying that they don't want to see people as someone who "can't be Mafia" applies the same way to their Scum-Reads, in that it would give a "can't be Town" feeling. At that rate, all of their reads may as well have been null.

By the way guys this site is broken so it was nice knowing all of you. <3 Jk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, Salsakat? I h=didn't really pay attention to that exchange but Salsa or Kat will be my nicknames for you.

Are you called Salsa because you're so spicy in mafia? ;)
;) you betcha. I was SarasaKat then I changed it to SalsaKat bc I think someone made a graphic of a cat in salsa. I forget exactly why though. It was lit.

@Natty Tbh he's one of the people I plan on ISOing after some of this current posting dies down (but at the latest when I get home). I really dont like his posting style in general so its hard for me to get a read on him. Toads made a point regarding his meta though which I thought had merit in it.

The point I was trying to make is that Ayaya had no Town-Reads, but did have Scum-Reads. Them saying that they don't want to see people as someone who "can't be Mafia" applies the same way to their Scum-Reads, in that it would give a "can't be Town" feeling. At that rate, all of their reads may as well have been null.

ah ok sorry i totally misinterpreted that, i see what you mean now

I see several people lurking the thread and the Sub-Forum right now. What are all your thoughts on the new situations?

(sorry i was gone for so long, still trying to process whats going on)

Very empty posts, and is willing to make excuses to not post his thoughts. Scum-lean.
I kinda want to hear your answer to byngo's question instead of disregarding it.

If Heyden is Mafia, one of these Town-Reads are also Mafia.

Too early to tell if this i the case for sure right now. Sure, you can say this by Day 2 or so, but why bring this up now, when we're only about halfway through Day 1?

Ew, meta. I dislike that meta is seemingly much more prevalent in this game than any other recent game here, and like I stated before, I don't think it should be indicative of someone's alignment in a completely different game. I don't think the best of Zendel either, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the method of coming to that conclusion.

So you're just going to give up when we have no set lynch right now?

Where are the rest of the players? I understand some haven't posted since your last post, but I'd think you'd at least give thoughts on everybody.

Why aren't you jumping at people, then? You tunneled Zendel for a good portion of the Day, only to back off when you realized people aren't going to follow you. Scum-lean.

Wait, when did coaching ever come into the question? Perhaps either you or Kat could elaborate on this, because I'm lost here.

Just gonna point out that xCleb is very obvious town from posts like these. Unless xCleb is way better than I think they are, the behavior style from last game as mafia to this one is completely different. Notably, post quality & quantity are soaring vs last game. xCleb is also being a lot more direct, questioning players, and is not taking **** from anyone. I am putting this as a notably easy town read.

Back