• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

whats with ur attitude this game cleb. maybe its me and my sensitivity but ur giving off such an uppity and superior attitude to so many things this game
lmao don't play with Vayatir from Azurriland :lemon:

To play devil's advocate here for a sec, Toads is reminding me of Rose the Roleblocker rn. Gonna make a reads list here soon.

@Cleb I mean I don't think too many even would have thought about the wifom game much except now they might from this game onward. But I think it's a very predicable level of wifom for scum who don't realize how far that rabbit hole goes down to go.

whats with ur attitude this game cleb. maybe its me and my sensitivity but ur giving off such an uppity and superior attitude to so many things this game

To play devil's advocate here for a sec, Toads is reminding me of Rose the Roleblocker rn. Gonna make a reads list here soon.

@Cleb I mean I don't think too many even would have thought about the wifom game much except now they might from this game onward. But I think it's a very predicable level of wifom for scum who don't realize how far that rabbit hole goes down to go.

well, because its repetitive and annoying and I don't see the point of it when you can go back and read my responses for yourself and start to get those answers for yourself. Have you read the posts from your last one up until today?
Yeah, I have. I don't agree with the reasons people are scum-reading you, and found things that just happened to be the opposite.

What just happened? Why did Arstotzkan's post go through twice?

Do you have a nickname by the way?

Current tinfoil (meaning a paranoid theory that isn't really likely) is Panda/Trundle/Ayaya. Town points to Cleb for pointing out hat Ayaya mentioned for to many nulls, disappointment that he seemed to be the only one to find that significant

Not gonna be on a computer for another 20 minutes. Will post more complete thoughts then

Yeah, I have. I don't agree with the reasons people are scum-reading you, and found things that just happened to be the opposite.

what do you think of the other reads list so far? obviously too many nulls on Ayaya's but Sensai? Mine? Zendels?

Current tinfoil (meaning a paranoid theory that isn't really likely) is Panda/Trundle/Ayaya. Town points to Cleb for pointing out hat Ayaya mentioned for to many nulls, disappointment that he seemed to be the only one to find that significant

Not gonna be on a computer for another 20 minutes. Will post more complete thoughts then

@Dolby putting me on the same time with Apple (Trundle) where i would have to communicate and cooperate so closely, would be a cruel cruel thing.

well, because its repetitive and annoying and I don't see the point of it when you can go back and read my responses for yourself and start to get those answers for yourself. Have you read the posts from your last one up until today?

heres the town Toad im use to... emotional and frustrated.

Heh heh...even I get annoyed by his play-style sometimes... :p

Fair point, I suppose. We'll just have to see what happens as the game unfolds.

god damn it it did post wtf tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do! I'm Kat :)

Thanks for letting me know, typing out your name is fun but Kat is much better for me. So thank you so much! lol. :D

By the way guys this site is broken so it was knowing all of you. <3 Jk.

Far too many nulls here. Scum-lean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, just to clarify, I did see the "not Town-Reading anyone" piece of the post. It just feels like an off-kilter excuse not to put any actual Town-Leans on anybody. Putting almost everyone as null is very wolfish, regardless of if it's on purpose or not.
Yeah, I'm aware and disappointed I have so many nulls.

Like I said, I can't make a stance on everyone because not enough discussion between players were happening, and those that are happening didn't give a enough strong indication to the players involved in it. Though If you read the reasons for the each null carefully you should see which players I don't want to be lynched today.

And idk I feel like, from experience, townreading players on first day for me personally would make me unconsciously believe they can't be mafia for the rest of the game. I'll have better reads tomorrow since it seems people are posting more now.

By the way guys this site is broken so it was nice knowing all of you. <3 Jk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also I've seen people refer to me as salsa or sarasa, so ye, thats me

Oh, Salsakat? I h=didn't really pay attention to that exchange but Salsa or Kat will be my nicknames for you.

Are you called Salsa because you're so spicy in mafia? ;)

Where the hell did the h and the = come from? My fingers weren't even near there! Strange. :confused:

what do you think of the other reads list so far? obviously too many nulls on Ayaya's but Sensai? Mine? Zendels?
Your reads have a similar problem to Ayaya's: too many nulls, but to a lesser extent. Zendel's are to an even lesser extent than yours.

Gimme a break on the nulls. I'm still trying to understand the ropes of this game.

i shoulda used more punctuation I meant that I know he thinks ayaya's reads has too many nulls. I wanted to know what he also thought about yours, mine, and Zendel's too. Yours had town reads too, so i have no qualms about that

Back