Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

ok, I'm back and will type u some notes about what I think so far... if anyone has any questions it seems some people are taking my intentions at the beginning of this game the wrong way.

First off, Apple saying "I'm more direct and questioning" uh, what do you think I was doing to kirby? I just haven't been able to be on as much as I usually am because I worked today. I was asking him about not answering the scum question, to see what he was thinking. Kirby in past games, from what I remember, even if you question him he stubbornly sticks to whatever he thinks. So when me and byngo started pressuring him to actually answer the question, I didn't think he would actually do it. I was legit surprised to see him pick 5 scum people, and while the picks seemed random enough, i feel like he didn't want to

I will agree that Zendel feels like they may be trying to act like town zendel and posts feel off from normal.

I've been more cautious about who to question for sure at the start of this game, because the past two games have ended up so full of bs that I feel the need to almost proctor a little bit this time. I plan on still being analytical and stuff, but I'll be damned to have something like the last few days of Paper Mario happen in this game

Byngo and uttumori's original posts caught my attention because they sounded and looked quick and like they were trying to blend in. Byngo did a lot of that when we were scum together. However both of their efforts seem very genuine since then... hence why I put it so vaguely in the first place (it was off of one post).

I appreciate Ayaya's effort so far and really like their posts. However, I don't even know if I played with her before and will definitely need to look at their meta to know what they're capable of

I don't like all the people instantly town reading Dolby and Heyden so quick. That spells bad news to me... Not to say they are scum or acting scum, but I need to read back over them more and really think before I trust them.

Brijade's start so far has reminded me of amanda in her first game. Feels like strong new town

@panda do you leave your computer or phone just on this page....istg you are lurking every time I look here

soooooooo, who wants to be lynched

any suggestions?

now that more time has passed, zendels quietness is pretty strange. his activity so far is noticbly lower than previous games, where typically he'd be vomiting posts. could be cuz he's busy but i don't recall if he said he is

that's a lot of people jumping onto the zendel train now which leaves me inclined to believe chances are he isn't maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless his deviation from his normal play style is soooo obvious and I'm just dumb for not noticing

he was pretty inactive as well in overwatch

- - - Post Merge - - -

at least one scum in trundle / toads / byngo / kirby methinks

?\_(ツ)_/?

I just think it's early and sus for that many people to be like okay yeah I think he's scum too (aside from the first person who started it...I think that was trundle?)

?\_(ツ)_/?

I just think it's early and sus for that many people to be like okay yeah I think he's scum too (aside from the first person who started it...I think that was trundle?)

i don't recall saying he's scum. his lowered activity is sus, yes. o also he was pretty active in overwatch

?\_(ツ)_/?

ok but do you think zendel's post sound weird?

Toad yes I usually have this page open on my laptop or iPad and today I was trying to read while at work.

Still trying to get a feel on everything so far, the one thing that's still not sitting well with me is the whole Dolby/ Heyden town reading each other right away with little to nothing to back it up.

Toad why did you say:
I remember looking at the flavor text on a much more minimal post than what is currently there... it was edited at 12:23 too, so they must've put more stuff on it

let's not jump to conclusions on something like this though guys

No one was "jumping to conclusions" I was pointing out something and I don't like your deflection on their behalf here. Are you not for sharing of opinions and information I'm confused why you responded this was to something that didn't have anything to do with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Way *^

@people pointing out Zendel's different gameplay styles, can you guys give evidence on this?

So far his posts to me reads really genuine and that he's just writing his thoughts. I feel like, based on the impression he gives on his posts, he'd be more careful about his posts if he is scum. So far he's quick to reply to people accusations/inquiry when he's online (see: his timing when trundle, curry, and cleb interacted with him) but then again this is my first game with him.

Also it's 5 am in GMT right now so he's probably sleeping.

Toad yes I usually have this page open on my laptop or iPad and today I was trying to read while at work.

Still trying to get a feel on everything so far, the one thing that's still not sitting well with me is the whole Dolby/ Heyden town reading each other right away with little to nothing to back it up.

Toad why did you say:

No one was "jumping to conclusions" I was pointing out something and I don't like your deflection on their behalf here. Are you not for sharing of opinions and information I'm confused why you responded this was to something that didn't have anything to do with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Way *^

because I saw people trying to sus others over confusion to do with the day 1 post being edited and thought that was a dumb thing to do. We didn't even need to be talking about it and so if you think me trying to steer the conversation away from that as deflection, I want to know what do you think I was deflecting from... I wasn't involved in the conversation as you said, I had no "stakes" in it, I just wanted us to not get wrapped up in something that really has nothing to do with figuring out whose scum

because I saw people trying to sus others over confusion to do with the day 1 post being edited and thought that was a dumb thing to do. We didn't even need to be talking about it and so if you think me trying to steer the conversation away from that as deflection, I want to know what do you think I was deflecting from... I wasn't involved in the conversation as you said, I had no "stakes" in it, I just wanted us to not get wrapped up in something that really has nothing to do with figuring out whose scum

@Toad what do you think of Heyden and Dolby so far ?
I just didn't like the way you quickly told people to stop talking about something, who are you to decide we the rod not something my lead us to finding scum....

Moving Kermit from scumpile to weird aspects for recent posts. Don't like Trundle's strange reaction still, but I also don't like his mischaractization of what he thought of Kat's reads. Zendal normally does post some filler, but really the only thing that feels off to me is their reaction with Trundle (specifically stating that they would have been sus of them) and I think said behavior has precedent. It's not really a good strategy, but they've done it before. Thinking possibly Panda, but it's far to early to tell, as the only relevant thing they've posted is about people townreading me and Heyden quickly

ISO Zendel in Luigi's Mansion and Themeless, read there posts there then come back here... Zendel was strikingly unaware and spunky. They seem way more defensive and soft-spoken here imo...
Karen your link didn't show anything when i clicked on it

I just didn't like the way you quickly told people to stop talking about something, who are you to decide we the rod not something my lead us to finding scum....

Might want to retype the last sentence here. Maybe I'm tired, but the second half of it is imcomprehensible

or its more likely to lead you down a rabbit hole and then you scum the wrong people for the wrong reasons, and thats where I saw that going.

heyden and dolby are two of the toughest people for me to read, I'm seemingly always wrong about heyden until late game and Dolby becomes obvious scum from what I remember. If I had to pick a scum between the two it would be heyden, because I feel like Dolby has a lot more content and town-based perspective to it. not saying heyden's doesn't but Dolby's is just more apparent

Actually, gonna have to reread on Zendal. Reading back through their iso is making me doubt myself

Back