• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I suggest everyone to go read previous games with kirby in it before passing any judgements about his position

I suggest everyone to go read previous games with kirby in it before passing any judgements about his position

I literally have 4 tabs open right now with Kirby's four most recent large games because I thought there was a scum game where he refused to answer a question similar to the last question in Heyden's RQS as scum.

I think I'm long though

true, you are notoriously hard to read, kirby ! i just guessed you because you haven't been mafia in any recent games that i know of. idk - i only read three or four old ones before this started

hi friends I'm here
fyi I'm not new I just changed my username

she/her, australian time zone
I think I'd be cool with people attacking me idrc
prob just for being there and picking out on people :> helping discussions flow and whatnot ALSO i only check tbt for mafia so if I'm inactive someone pls ping me on discord
5 maf 13 town 2 third party? idk
i call trundle scum :> jk I don't know i'm short on time here so I'll give you a potential list asap... prob in like 3 hours

I literally have 4 tabs open right now with Kirby's four most recent large games because I thought there was a scum game where he refused to answer a question similar to the last question in Heyden's RQS as scum.

I think I'm long though

hahahaha, please report back if you find that

Reading past games didn't give me anything besides a slight indication that Heyden is town so far. Research into Kirby was fairly inconclusive, as said behavior only occured once. And yeah, as Heyden and Toads said, Kirby's behavior is really hard to shift between.

Though reading through the thread I did come across one thing that bothered me
4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?
doesn't matter
Natty, why do you not care about the ratio used?

Reading past games didn't give me anything besides a slight indication that Heyden is town so far. Research into Kirby was fairly inconclusive, as said behavior only occured once. And yeah, as Heyden and Toads said, Kirby's behavior is really hard to shift between.

Though reading through the thread I did come across one thing that bothered me

Natty, why do you not care about the ratio used?

cuz we know 5 maf exist, and how many third party exist isn't a big deal because, since none of them are hostile, I assume they all count towards towns numbers

cuz we know 5 maf exist, and how many third party exist isn't a big deal because, since none of them are hostile, I assume they all count towards towns numbers

Eh, fair

For the purpose of win conditions, do thirds count towards town's numbers?

what are you thinking about with the 5 mafia / roles / third parties?

With what f11 just posted, I think that there's one third at most. I don't see the point of a survivor who can kill, yet doesn't impede either side's win condition. So I'm thinking Godfather/Strongarm/Other/Two Goons for the mafia, a jester or unlyncher for the third, with 14 town. This scenario would likely get the game to LYLO.

Also, if anyone gets told a player's alignment through an oracle specifically they should reveal to the thread who and what they returned as. I think that if we have a town RBer as well, they should probably withhold for the first night

Only useful thing Roleblocker can do is roleblock vote thief or blackmailer so pls don't even bother at this point. Also Unlyncher and Psychopath are both survivors essentially so it's one or the other, not both imo

Only useful thing Roleblocker can do is roleblock vote thief or blackmailer so pls don't even bother at this point. Also Unlyncher and Psychopath are both survivors essentially so it's one or the other, not both imo

Description says it can block kills though?

Still, blocking would be a high risk play which is more likely to impede town

I think there is one of each mafia role 4 mafia Pr's and a goon. Most games I played on tbt each mafia has a Pr except the mafia goon.

@everyone, what are your reads on everyone who has posted so far. I know that it's early game, but I feel it will be useful still

Again, slight townread on Heyden for me, nothing else sticks out so far

Back