• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the weather like for you?

A bit cooler out than it has been which i'm super grateful for. But it's also been really rainy and windy, i enjoy the rain and the wind because it helps with the heat, but I wish it would stop raining when I have to walk to work and back!!

A little hot but finally nice and sunny!

Still hot.
38f5f231dc0e5688effa0ac44eaaa737438a12eef6f5fd6015a2eba5719313c8_1~01.jpg

Well I live in a tropical country so it's always hot but lately it's been hot and very dry ._. I feel like I'm going to shrivel up if I don't moisturizer or drink water more often than I used to.

Cold, it's the first day of Winter in New Zealand so it's coats and scarfs on :(

It was a bit less sunny than usual when I went out to buy some supplies. It was still hot though. ; .;

Disgustingly humid. I was all pumped up to go out and get things done before my class at 2:30pm but looking out the window I don't want to go anywhere.

We're in winter at the moment. Sitting between 13 and 15 degrees C.
For me, it's pretty cold. I'm from Melbourne, Australia so our winters don't get too much colder than this. I've never seen snow before either so I don't know what the real cold is like!
Don't laugh at meeee

It was thunderstorming last night. I had to coax my cat out from under the bed when I woke up because he was scared. At one point the thunder was so loud it shook the house and I was convinced the lightning must have struck right outside our house. Luckily, it should be nice and quiet throughout the day now that the storm has passed.

Extremely hot in the morning, thunderstorms in the evening. Any time in between is a cloudy day. Good thing my classes are located in air-conditioned rooms.
I wear sleeveless shirts with shorts bc of the heat, paired with boots in case I catch the rain before I get home.

its been humid as heck here : -(
its rainy season again in the philippines which means its very hot in the morning, but also very humid, and it rains crazy right around the time i get home!
it rained pretty badly the other day, and i had to wade through a tiny flood to get home

it's super hot and humid here~
But it's rainy season here in Florida, so it's expected ;-;

A bit of a mixed bag right now. We have about three hot days above 20C, then it dips back down to 16C. It's humid though, not really enjoying that but warm dry days are great.

Back