• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the weather like for you?

glover

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Over here in Maryland it's hot. My clothes are soaked in sweat, it's so hot i constantly have to go downstairs to get a drink. XD

It's bit warm here, though not too warm.

Disgusting. Gross. Unpleasent. Mucky. Putrid.

It's raining right now. When i was out earlier it was a bunch of super dark clouds with some sun coming in, stormy and humid. Kind of chilled now though.

hot =[ not a fan but at least my boyfriend found a good place for our fan to keep me cool during the day while I sleep so thank god for that

It's sunnny, but has some wind and raining at times. . doesn't get very hot over heree either c':

it's hot really hot but probably not maryland hot or portugal hot. but since this is england we're talking about, it feels that way since we almost never get any sun HELP US

Last edited:
Where I'm at, right now, it's usually hitting up to the mid 90's and it pours rain by around 4:00 P.M.

Almost 100?f here...

Screenshot_20170619-181640~01.jpg

Last edited:
it's been very hot with thunderstorms on and off through the day

funny how everyone is saying it's hot where they are! It's been cloudy and rainy af where I am, i love it!

Back