Giveaway .✧+ QFKA'S 1HR ENTRY TIME AMIIBO FURNITURE/SOME FLOORING GIVEAWAY +✧ WINNERS SELECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
.✧+ QFKA'S 1HR ENTRY TIME AMIIBO FURNITURE/SOME FLOORING GIVEAWAY +✧ WINNERS SELECTED

So I've collected some amiibo furniture and now that I have all of the amiibo cards I don't need any of them so I'll be giving all of them away! Here is what the winner will be receiving!

1st Place Winner:
lectern with mic
rover's pic
ramen cup
desk mirror
ramen
mug
counter table (customized)
billboard
pasta
pancakes
brick oven
worktable
counter seat
scattered papers
pot rack (regular furniture)
planked tatami
sausage
document stack
bistro table
exercise ball
glass screen
document stack
cally's pic
rolling file cart
whole pizza
rolling file cart
waiting-room bench
giant Game Boy
classroom floor
Wii Remote cabinet
zen backpack
potato gratin
princess curio (not amiibo furniture)
set lunch
ramen
princess lamp (not amiibo furniture)
Wendell's Painting
Shoji Bench
Cally's pic
brown seat
pirate's armor (not amiibo furniture)
merry-go-round (not amiibo furniture)
regal dresser (not amiibo furniture)
zen phone stand
basket chair (customized)
rice cooker (customized)
Varia Suit
mush wall lamp
zodiac dragon
white festive tree
Pompompurin dress
mahjong table
office phone
minimalist ottoman
boston bag
jolly roger
shoji bench
cacoa tree
ball
bathroom sink
pitcher plant

2nd Place Winner:
Cedar Saplings x12

3rd Place Winner:
Blue Hydrangea Start x8

So yes! Just a random bunch of furniture ^^; This giveaway will be open for an hour (will close at 9:00 PM EST). To enter, please tell me what your favorite piece of furniture in the game is, and your town name! Entry is free!

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for doing this giveaway it's really generous of you :cool:
my fav piece of furniture is Stitches's picture since i love him so much >.<
my town name is midnight.

Last edited:
My favorite furniture item is the lotus pond because ofc it's gorgeous, and it also has mystical vibes just because its so hard to get. It's the centerpiece of my favorite room in my mayor's house.
My town is Mistvale :blush:

thank you for having such a nice giveaway!

I have many furniture items that I think are really pretty, but I'll have to go with the tranquil bridge. Town name is Kaminari!

My favourite piece of furniture in the game is Felyne's Otoman egg because it boings when you interact with it and Cyrus can customise it in several different colours.

Town name is StTropez.

My favorite piece of furniture in the game is the lucky gold cat because i love the color, and I also love cats! It also looks really nice and in-theme for my gold room. My town's name is Sterling!

My favorite piece of furniture is the lucky cat - I have a collection in my house and I love them because they're cute and make pretty noises when you interact :blush:
My town name is Palmetto~

My favorite piece of furniture has to be the princess set & the alpine set~ It just makes a really cute theme to your home plus even adding the modern wood set would make a home so modern-style! My town's name is Chai~♥

Thanks for this giveaway! My fave furniture is the trellis :)

Town name's Reverie.

Last edited:
My favorite item has to be the mannequin. I like to use them around all four of my houses to fit the atmosphere of the room. :')

Town's name is Shinee~

my favorite piece of furniture is the cinnamoroll sofa >w< they're so cute. town is demacia

I just thought of this now but it's not fair that only the winner get items... so! The person that places 2nd place will get 12 cedar saplings and the person that places 3rd place will get 8 blue hydrangea starts! Thank you for the posts so far! :)

Last edited:
This giveaway is amazing!!

My favorite furniture is the My Melody, Rococo, and Minimalist set! I love the minimalist set the most because you can do so many different themes with it. You can get it refurbished to match a theme or leave it white, pink, brown, green etc. I love the customization lengths you can go to with the minimalist. :)

My fav piece of furniture is marshal's pic, hes my fav villager <3

And im from star

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite piece of furniture would probably be the foosball table because I used to have one a few years ago. I also really like all of the Sweets furniture :) My town name is Milan!

Last edited:
Hey! Thank you so much for the giveaway!!

My favourite furniture is definitely the clothes closet. C: My town name is Bijou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back