• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ALL Spring and Winter GracieGrace Clothing [OFFLINE but taking orders]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the tartan-plaid outfit (dress). It's the only sale item I haven't cataloged. I'll pay the 1tbt

Awesome. I'm waiting on a few people to visit my town, I'll add you in a bit

probably none of these are in the spring graciegracie section but i need them for my fashion check so do you have any of the following: cloche hat, gracie hat, gracie glasses, stripe shoes
thanks

probably none of these are in the spring graciegracie section but i need them for my fashion check so do you have any of the following: cloche hat, gracie hat, gracie glasses, stripe shoes
thanks

I got everything except the stripe shoes. add and open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I purchase a hair bow wig with igb?

sure. add and open gates

I have all those. Do you wanna pay in TBT or IGB? Also, please add and open gates.

I'm sorry, I never saw your reply post, I even refreshed the page a few times. If you still have any of the thing, it will be BTB.
I've added you, just in case.

I'm looking for the princess set. when ever you have free time :D

I'm sorry, I never saw your reply post, I even refreshed the page a few times. If you still have any of the thing, it will be BTB.
I've added you, just in case.

I still have some of them. Please reply when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for the princess set. when ever you have free time :D

Sorry, I only have clothing, no furniture

Hello! Do you have the white tuxedo and the white formal pants? I'll pay in IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back