• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Puzzle league or Island escape?

I like Puzzle League more. Desert Island Escape is ok, it's fun sometimes, but also frustrating.

I like Desert Island escape more. I already finished every level. Puzzle league is to difficult for me my reflexes are not that good.

Puzzle League stresses me out a bit too much so I prefer Island Escape. ^^

PUZZLE LEAGUE!! I love games like Tetris and super puzzle fighter, so this game felt right at home to me! Besides, I don't have any amiibo or cards (other than my free starter card), so I have to pay up in valuable play coins to participate in island escape, and that doesn't fly with me.

Both are nice but Island escape is a bit boring to me. Puzzle league is challenging and made me want to get all the items so I practiced it long enough and now I find it fun.

Back