• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

actor or singer (which one u wanna be?)

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i'd choose to be an actor. IMO being an actor is more exciting than being a singer.

Why not both? Many famous singers went on to do small (and large) acting roles. I think you've gotta be a good actor to be a good singer anyway. In your songs, you're usually portraying a person with a set of emotions that you may or may not be feeling in real life at that time, and to be good at singing songs you have to be able to identify with the person you're singing about or as.

Singer, acting cringes me out ik this is completely ignorant, but i feel like it'd be more work than a singer imo.

I've several acting credits to my name and I've been told I can sing. I don't think either is really for me though.

Actress. I can't sing to save my life

i think my acting would probably upset people less but i can't be sure

Singing for sure. I feel like I would have the energy to handle it and it would allow more creativity imo. With acting, you have to follow someone else's vision of how to portray a character.

Definitely an actor. I'm a thespian and I absolutely love acting. It's really fun and you get to meet and collaborate with many different people! Memorizing a script can be difficult but I really enjoy "pretending" to be someone else :)

Actor, i have been told i have a good singing voice, but i'm to shy to professonally do it.

I would be an actor! You get to live so many lives! You can play bad people but also good people, and you can live a life of action, romance, or comedy. And you get paid!

I find acting fun but whenever I'm on stage, I get really nervous and forget my lines. ; 0;
So I think I'd much prefer to sing. My voice isn't really that good but it's decent. I think! :'D

I'd probably prefer to be a singer, I always get the urge to start singing out loud whenever I'm listening to a good song but I'm do shy to ever do it! (At least, in front of anyone else.) :[/b]p

I love singing so much, but I'd rather be an actor. The ability to be anyone whenever seems cool.

Singer. Then I can join a metal band and actually be justified to be pissed off and scream my head off.

I would rather be a singer, but honestly I wouldn't really want to do either, if I ever did become a singer I'd do it like Sia, people don't need to look at me. Hire a surrogate singer to lip sync and be the face while I hide backstage. XD

Probably actor, like theater or stuff or maybe musical if I could train my voice.. Don't think I could look at my own movies and stuff though recorded since I sound so bad unless I derp a lot lol

Would be too scared to sing in front of an audience, so I'd rather be an actor.

Back