• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

pineapple on pizza

no is the right answer

• no

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • yes

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
Love pineapple on pizza, it gives it a great kick. Don't knock it til you try it. ;)

I like it a lot. There's no rule for pizza. It's just pineapple. Not a big deal.

It's not like sheep eyeballs.

Pineapple on pizza is a-okay with me. But I think it depends on who made it as well as the other toppings ~

Not huge on it, but it's not terrible!

Pineapples are gross.

its okay , after all i dont really like pineapples so i just avoid pizzas with pineapple on it most of the time

I hate pineapples in general, so *simon cowell voice* it's a no from me.

make em sashay away i hate it. can't stand the smell of fresh one and even less bite it in/on stuff.

i love it it's the best kind of pizza. 2nd place is kebab pizza . i wonder how kebab pizza w pineapples would taste hhhmmm

P3BcGVZ.jpg

how do you eat it

I love it. The sweet and tang combine really well with the rest. Sometimes I put it on with a different sauce on the pizza.

pineapple is my favorite pizza topping. fight me

pineapple is my favorite pizza topping. fight me
So, you would like to figh for your pineappls? Hmph I can summon thr legendery hacker four chad to hack you and your IP Ban. show me what you got kid.Thanks jn advance, dominos from Dominos pizza.
IMG_20170617_205331.jpg

BACK OFF!!!!! BACK OFF!!!
!!!NO MORE! SCREAMS DOMINOS FDOM
DOMINOS PIZZA IS OVERWELMED
WITH THE SHUPPORT PINEAPPLES
ON PISA IS GETTING

IMG_20170617_210724.jpg

Back