• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

pineapple on pizza

no is the right answer

• no

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • yes

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
Blasphemy! I tried it when I was a kid and hated it. Maybe I would find it not too bad now, I don't know.

The answer is yes and the thread can be closed there is no more discussion I have ended it all thanks

I love it. I always thought it sounded gross until Justin sent a Hawaiian pizza to my house as a surprise lunch haha.

I don't love it, but it's actually not that bad. I'll eat a couple of slices. There's something about the fruitiness that makes it kind of interesting to bite into.

Hello it is me dominos from dominos pizza. Being a living breathhing company I can conclude that pineapples on pizza is inexcusable. Thanks guys for being a active members on BBT. keep up the good work -dominos from dominos pizza
IMG_20170617_002422.jpg

shouldve left the poll public so i know who to ignore

Pineapples are too moist to taste nice on pizza for me. Tomato pure? tends to "dry" a little, but the pineapple just stays all soggy up on there. It just doesn't go with bread that's dry as hell.

I'd rather eat the skin whole.

Back