• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying (order finished)

i can give you a basket of peaches and bananas and 2 flowers of each hybrid rose color (blue, pink, black, purple, orange i think)
10 tbt for everything? :)

please open your gates :) also excluding golden roses by the way ^^ someone else can probably get you those

specifically pink, but any color will work! also looking for a watering can as i just restarted my town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates!

i don't see your gates open. can you please close and reopen them?

8 pink & 8 purple for 32 tbt? (2 tbt each)
& I'll give you the golden axe & fruits for free :)

Hello! I can get you a basket of every fruit. I'll also throw in a basket of perfect oranges! Does 15 TBT sound good?

I apologize for the delay! Had to turn off parental controls, don't know why they were on ;)

Haruka, that would be perfect! i'll be ready in a couple of minutes!

About to open gates! Do you maybe have a standard watering can I can buy for an extra 2 or 3 tbt's?

i can give you some every perfect fruit and fruit if you want 10 tbt ok to you ?

Back