• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fruit Collection!

ItsMilkypink

In love with Gerard Way
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (34) +
Going to be resetting my game today, so I'm going to need to collect all of the basic fruits again. I'm going to spend a little time resetting for a map, but I'm not too picky so I should be able to collect them in the next few hours. I'm happy to have them dropped off in my town (since its going to be a dump lmao).
Please PM/VM me if you can help me out!

Thanks!
~ ItsMilkypink

i can give you all the fruits + some bamboo for free if you like? baskets of 3 for everything except bananas and coconuts which will be baskets of 2?

i can give you all the fruits + some bamboo for free if you like? baskets of 3 for everything except bananas and coconuts which will be baskets of 2?

That'd be awesome! I'll be an hour or two getting my town sorted, I'll drop you a PM when imy ready. ^-^

Back