♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
I have to wonder, what's everyone's list on their favorite villager personalities. Also, list your favorite villager of each personality. Mine personally is:

1. Lazy - Beau
2. Normal - Marina
3. Cranky - Wolfgang
4. Peppy - Ketchup
5. Jock - Roald
6. Smug - Marshal
7. Snooty - Vivian
8. Uchi - Rocket

Lazy villagers have always been my absolute favorite! But my least favorite are Uchis. IDK they're cool bc they're tomboyish ( and I'm a tomboy myself ) But some Uchi's appearance-wise are kind of scary or off. The only Uchis I really LOVE are Rocket & Muffy, but only because they were in my town one point of time and I grew a strong relationship with them. Jock also would be higher, but a lot of cute new peppy villagers were introduced in NL and I started loving Peppy villagers a lot more. :)

What's yours?

1. Lazy - Erik
2. Peppy- Ruby
3. Normal- Lolly
4. Cranky- Fang
5. Jock- Boone/Kid Cat
6. Smug- Marshal
7. Snooty- Eloise/Diana
8. Uchi- Tammy

I relate the most to the lazies and i think they're the cutest! Uchis have never really appealed to me, but i do still like them!

Lazy Beau (favorite of all)
Snooty Whitney
Normal fauna
Jock Bam
Cranky Dobie
Smug Julian
Peppy Rosie
Uchi idk probably Deirdre

1. Lazy - Clyde
2. Snooty - Tipper
3. Smug - Julian
4. Normal - Marina
5. Uchi - Pashmina
6. Peppy - Maddie
7. Jock - Stinky
8. Cranky - Curt

1. Lazy - Lucky
2. Snooty - Whitney
3. Smug - Shep
4. Normal - Maple
5. Uchi - Cherry
6. Peppy - Maddie
7. Jock - Teddy
8. Cranky - Butch

Lazy - Moe
Snooty - Portia
Smug - Shep
Normal - Vesta
Uchi - Flo
Peppy - Freckles
Jock - Poncho
Cranky - Wart Jr

1. Lazy: Dizzy
2. Normal: Molly
3. Smug: O'Hare
4. Uchi: Phoebe
5. Cranky: Fang
6. Peppy: Felicity
7. Snooty: Annalise
8. Jock: Genji

Last edited:
1. peppy - Pate - i just love her and her little confused face
2. lazy - Drago - always wants to talk about FOOD and NAPS my two priorities in life
3. normal - Aurora - just a sweetheart
4. cranky - Fang - idk i think their dialogue gets kind of repetitive
5. uchi - Shari - wasn't a fan at first but she grew on me, it's sweet that she gives you medicine when you get stung by bees
6. smug - Julian - personality is meh tbh
7. snooty - Mallary - i like her but stop hatin on my hairbow wig!
8. jock - Biff - get out of my life leave forever

1. Peppy - Ruby! I really enjoy the peppy villager's cheery attitudes, conversations with them would always put me in a better mood tbh. They also talk about candy and sweet things a lot, and I have a huge sweet tooth so I love their dialogue. Although they can be self-centered at times, I don't mind it because they always counteract it with something silly.

2. Uchi - Fuchsia! Uchi's are just so chill, so I find it easy to talk to them. For me they're also the villagers that ask the least favours, they can be brutally honest sometimes but atleast they don't seem constantly happy-go-lucky like most of the current villager personalities in game. I feel like the uchi personality was what we needed in new leaf, since old personalities have watered down a lot in newer games.

3. Jock - Genji! I understand that talking about working out and bragging about muscles constantly can get annoying in a video game, but for some reason this has never fazed me with some of the jocks that i've met. Most of them come across as endearing and friendly to me in a competitive way. I like that they think of the mayor as their rival/lady bro in new leaf.

4. Smug - Marshal! (or Kidd i'm not too sure) Although it can get old having someone constantly hit on your mayor, they're really friendly romantically and non to the player which wasn't really a thing until new leaf. They're easy to talk to, and are friendly straight away. One thing I don't like about them though, it how self-centered they can be.

5. Snooty - Blanche, Portia etc. I find the snooties in new leaf even more big sister like than the uchi's at times, and I really like that about them! I like that they're more friendlier now, so i'm more inclined to want to talk to them.

6. Cranky - Chief. The crankies are very endearing, and I like that they have to warm up to you before they open up to you and show the side of themselves that they usually don't show anyone else. I also like that they're protective of those around them.

7. Lazy - Papi. I used to be a huge fan of the lazies, but their dialogue in new leaf has gotten really stale to me, since I've heard it so many times. There are times where I appreciate them though.

8. Normal - Pekoe. Overall, the least interesting personality for me dialogue wise, but I still think they're sweethearts.

1. cranky - chief
2. normal - kiki
3. uchi - tammy
4. lazy - marcel
5. smug - colton
6. peppy - ruby & bonbon
7. snooty - eloise
8. jock - genji

1. lazy - jeremiah
2. cranky - kabuki
3. snooty - bree, whitney
4. peppy - chai, bonbon or sprinkle
5. smug - o'hare, kyle or colton
6. jock - snake
7. normal - alice, annalisa, lily or flurry
8. uchi - katt or muffy

A lot of interesting responses!! Majority of people's most favorite personality is lazy so far :) Keep em coming! I'd love to hear more opinions!!

1. lazy - bob
2. peppy - cookie
3. uchi - agnes
4. cranky - fang
5. smug - marshal
6. normal - lolly
7. jock - bam
8. i dont really like snooty villagers.. but if i had to i would say Bree

Last edited:
1. lazy - Punchy
2. cranky - Wolfgang
3. snooty - Tipper