Opinion on Mii's?

I wish Mii heads weren't so big & they would look better with Animal Crossing accessories.?

I don't think there's anything wrong with anyone who uses their Mii in animal crossing, it's your game so play it however you want. But for me personally, I don't like using the Mii's since I feel like their heads are too big for the villager's body (not sure if that's still the case however, since I haven't used my Mii in the LONGEST time.) So it looks a little weird and even scary to me. Although, it you want your mayor/villager to stand out, that's the way to do it because there's only a few faces that you can choose from in animal crossing. I think some of the mii hairstyles can look really cute too! Even cuter than the ones in game.

They look weird and out of place on the acnl characters' bodies to me, but of course you're free to use them if you like. I actually made a Mii face for Armin from Attack on Titan forever ago and just remembered it's still the makeup face I have chosen for my mayor xD

In general, I love miis! I have used the same mii since the wii and I'm very attached to her so it does feel like its mii in the games that use them. But I don't use her in Animal Crossing cause she looks a little out of place

I have a strange fondness of them even though they do look disproportionate and even creepy in the game. I have Miis of all my immediate family which we created back when there was only the original Wii, so that's probably why I still like them regardless. I've only been to other towns using Mii heads one or two times but if anything I had more respect for those people because I knew they were likely an unpopular choice for the same reasons we've all stated here.

Though I haven't personally tried it, I imagine wearing sleeveless dresses or shirts with long pants would take the attention away from the Miis long head? In other words, anything that makes the AC body look long as well.

I have a strange fondness of them even though they do look disproportionate and even creepy in the game. I have Miis of all my immediate family which we created back when there was only the original Wii, so that's probably why I still like them regardless. I've only been to other towns using Mii heads one or two times but if anything I had more respect for those people because I knew they were likely an unpopular choice for the same reasons we've all stated here.

Though I haven't personally tried it, I imagine wearing sleeveless dresses or shirts with long pants would take the attention away from the Miis long head? In other words, anything that makes the AC body look long as well.

Yes, I really think Miis would be alright if it weren't for their abnormally big heads :)

They look too weird for me. The fact that the head is so big and that you can't use any accessories
kinda annoys me. I tried to use them back at the beginning of the game, however, I put them off
after only a few minutes and never use them since then. They just don't fit to my character.

They look too weird for me. The fact that the head is so big and that you can't use any accessories
kinda annoys me. I tried to use them back at the beginning of the game, however, I put them off
after only a few minutes and never use them since then. They just don't fit to my character.

Only few Miis would look alright in the game :( I wish their heads weren't so big or I'd use it a lot more

I would spam pics of me and my boyfriend's mii on Miitopia but i cant cause this is the ac room... I personally love miis.. i also play Tomodachi Life

Back