♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I just want to know if there are people that use Mii's in Animal Crossing. My friend bashed me for using it telling me it shouldn't have ever been part of the game even though I thought it looked cute. Opinions on Mii's?

I think it's a little weird but that's as far as it goes. I've seen some pretty terrifying Miis in Mario Kart 7 online and so I figure those who are using Miis in acnl, aren't making nightmare-esque type characters. I mean they could depending on the theme.

I haven't really ran into too many people using Miis for acnl.

Me neither! I've never seen anyone use it except me so I get ashamed when I have a visitor around lol. I plan on using a Mii to make Voldemort in my Harry Potter themed town :)

Me neither! I've never seen anyone use it except me so I get ashamed when I have a visitor around lol. I plan on using a Mii to make Voldemort in my Harry Potter themed town :)

Well don't. If you like it and find it fitting; then do what you want. I think there are more oddball villagers that I question than a Mii.

I think they can be pretty handy, especially for themed towns. The in-game options are so limited it's hard to have someone who looks really different. For instance I have a Halloween type town and I have an old haggardy witch, and the in-game things really don't do justice for an old person character, so I made a Mii that had long grey hair, wrinkles, a big witch nose, and squinty evil eyes. It makes her look 100x better because if I had just put on some glasses and maybe did her hair grey with a bun wig or something she still would look pretty young. So they can definitely help in a case like that, or if you want to give them more features, or if you want them to look silly/scary it helps there too. I used my self portrait mii for a while but ended up not really using it cause I wanted to wear the accessories in game.

They're really funny to look at, especially since your character's body stays really small compared to the mii's big head. Do whatever you want though. :p

Some of them look okay especially if you are trying for a certain hairstyle that isn't in the game. I just prefer the cute little hats and glasses at the accessory shop so I don't usually use the mii hat.

I just like that it's an option to be able to use your mii. sometimes it may come in handy when you're purposely making a physically different character such as voldemort.

I don't know why but Mii's have always looked creepy to me but in a funny way. It's just weird seeing a player wear a Mii mask, especially in City Folk. At least it's an option though. I remember hearing that originally, they were going to replace the player characters with Mii's with no option to play as a normal human character during City Folk's development. Had that happened, I would've probably just stuck to the GCN game and Wild World (even though I never played it, but I was planning on getting it and still I am planning on getting it).

I think they can be cute, they can also be pretty weird.
I have different miis depending on what game I am playing. For animal crossing I edited to miis head to the smaller one and moved all the features up a bit to make it look normal and not funny in game. I think using the miis can really add individuality to the town. This said, I'm not using mine right now. lol

I don't like using them on Animal Crossing.

But I love to use them in Tomodachi life and Miitopia, which is coming out next month. :)

this is so true but they have their own charm I guess :,)

I don't really use miis unless they fit the game like Tomodachi and Miitopia, but if you like them, then use them!

they have better uses....
tomodachi_life__foxy_x_mangle__by_marshalacnl-dae1ytt.jpg

Back