Do You?

• Yes. It's Not Hard.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • Somewhat. Can be difficult at times.

Votes: 74 59.2%
  • No. It's Hard.

Votes: 24 19.2%

• Total voters
no, not really. it depends on the person and what exactly they did, as well as if they apologized.

my problem is that i try to hold grudges for a long time, but one day i always wake up just super tired and deflated, and then i realize it is TIRING to be angry all the time, so i give up and continue my life.

I don't remember when someone has significantly hurt me to the point where I would hold a grudge, so I guess?

For small things like bumping into people or stepping on toes, I apologize regardless of whoever was the victim because I don't like bothering people by being in their way.

depends, if it was a passive aggressive situation ill be bitter forever
but if it was an honest mistake ill be like ok

yes but only because i have zero capabilities of holding a grudge like i just don't have the motivation for it

I forgive people a lot, (and easily too) even though sometimes I know the right option is to not do so but I do it anyway. I really don't forget though. What somebody did or said to me, i'll always remember even if they think i've forgotten. I try to be unforgiving because of that side of me, the side that can't forget but i'm too nice for my own good honestly. It's lead to some really toxic friendships.

Last edited:
I guess so? I don't know, I mean there have been certain things I felt no justice was done so it's hard letting go of(even though it's the healthier option).

Sure, if people would actually apologize to me. .-.

Last edited:
not if i got actually hurt by what they did lol but most of the time ppl apologize for accidentally bumping into u n like obviously i dont hold on to that
but i will usually say that it's ok and act like it is fine but Deep Down im probably still thinking about it and if it was bad it probably changed our relationship forever lmfao so i chose that No i dont forgive easily

it depends on what has been done, and how they have acted.
i once confronted a friend about being slightly two faced regarding me and other people and how it was hurting my feelings. she took it awfully, made sure everyone else was against me, and when i left that group to hang out with other people, she spent her time trying to hunt me down and find where i was and got other people to text me acting like they had my back just so they could pass on any information i shared with them to use it against me (i knew that was their motive so i didn't say anything and just acted oblivious, so they got frustrated, gave up and then starting bombarding me with horrible messages lmao). safe to say that we went our separate ways after that, and i would never forgive them.
more recently, a friend of mine said something that hurt my feelings and i confronted him about it; he was really nice about it and explained it wasn't his intention but he understood why it hurt me and how i took it that way and apologised, explaining what he actually meant. we laughed about it and moved on, and i forgave him.
so it really depends on the situation and how the person reacts. it's easy to tell out of the two people who was a better friend and who was more mature.

Last edited:
I'm SO BAD at holding grudges to be honest. I get angry with people justly or have fights with people, but I don't have the stamina to keep being angry about it. I think my whole family is like that. If we get angry with each other, within an hour or so all of us are so pooped at being mad that we just go back to normal and act like we never fought. Of course this means we sometimes don't give out proper apologies, but I think we get it across nonverbally and that's what matters.

My answer used to be a total no if I were asked this question last year. I feel like I've gotten better with it though, so I'll say the middle answer. I hope one day I will be able to be even more forgiving to some things.

Back