• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Worst Villlager You Have Had?

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who is the worst you have had?

I have to say that Bettina was rather a misfortune to have, but overall, it's Rory that needs to burn up in a Volcano. D:

I didn't have awful villagers but I've been trying to make Curly leave ever since day one. When he finally asked to leave, he decided to stay much to my disbelief.

Any horse villager. I just can't stand them. I've had Clyde, Ed, Buck and Winnie. No more please.

Thanks for the warning lol. Also pigs & sheep are kind of a pain in the neck...

A toss-up between Henry and Jakey.

Both go into a pit of depression at the drop of a hat. :-/

Hmmm I guess Melba or Canberra. Had then like 3 times like god leave me alone. Also Anchovy. That guy looks like a huge dork. lmao

Olaf, he sucks. he was my first and last smug villager. and then when i told him to go ahead and move out, he kept making comments like, "i guess im moving out in a few days, i dont know where im going though..." and other comments like he didnt want to go, lol...

Kidd was in my second town. I loved him so much I wanted him in my main town!

Moving day comes. He moves in right next to my mayor. I'm so excited!

After he gets out of boxes he becomes so melancholy.
Imagine all the saddest, emo, smug conversations. He barely leaves his house.

I sent him letters. I visited him and talked to him. I couldn't make him happy.

When he pinged to move I let him go. Months of trying for friendship. I felt defeated.
Hopefully he's having more fun in the Void.

He used to be one of my ultimate top 10 dreamies!
Maybe someday we'll be reunited - after he has a rainy purgatory in the Void

I would say Flo. She was a big pain, and along with Roal, they were just two bads in one town.

ken because he moved in a horrible place and took so long to get out. but in terms of looks, jambette

- - - Post Merge - - -

hes also moved into my new town, must be some sort of revenge plot qq

I can't even remember his name but I had a male gorilla villager once and I haaaated him, hahah. He'd plotted his house down on a bad place, and he was huge next to my other villagers. It took me forever to TT him out

Anchovy. Did nothing but moan and get sick. Took forever to move out too.

And all the frogs. My poor nephew has three frogs in his town. Three!

Everything bird, mice, or monkeys. Their design is really ugly and they pretty much only got into my towns to be annoying :(

Katt...

Luckily she's moving

In acww I really didn't like Cesar, (cranky gorilla) he asked for white furniture very early in the game & I hadn't got any regal so gave him a toilet - not what I wanted to do, but its all I had & supposed it would be OK as the villagers can you give this for a gift - and he refused it saying it was trash!

In accf - I loved Nate - lazy teddy bear, but I found lazies stressful in accf as they could be really difficult to get them to stay. I had a desperate convo with Nate trying to get him to stay (he did eventually) but it wasn't a bond forming experience.

acnl, all villagers agree to stay immediately, and all so bland there isn't really any I don't like.
On looks I'm not keen on Marshall, Sylvia or Vladimir haven't got the first (he looks so grumpy to my eyes), not keen on kangaroos with babies nor a pink cranky bear - so those two will be moved out sometime.

Last edited:
Kody. He moved right onto my path, in front of my house and wouldn't move out before I realised someone has to move out before him because he was the newest villager.

Back