• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your go-to meal

shrekluvsme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
What's your go-to meal? Like the one you eat the most, make when you're feeling lazy, etc.

Mine is apple cinnamon breakfast sausages (just two (and cut up like octopus to make it fun!! o3o)) and cut up strawberries. I have small plates so while the sausage cooks I fill it halfway with the cut up strawberries. It's so good mmmm

kimchi fried rice with an egg on top (or plain rice with an egg on top). can never go wrong with that :p

Just sausages with bread and salad. Or just toast with eggs if I'm too lazy to cook.

I love ramen noodles. Either that or sweet fried eggs and rice. Put some cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar in eggs it's the best. It sounds gross but it's good xD

Sandwiches are always a good thing to eat, they are very easy to make and delicious to eat.

Last edited:
PASTA.

In butter.
In alfredo.

Or chicken fingers and fries, it's hardly relevant since I rarely make it, but still.

rice with some kind of asian sauce. or some kind of asian soup.

miso udon soup. mmm. <3

Spaghetti bolognese. I make it up in batches and freeze it in single portions so I'm not tempted to just fall back on junk.

... she says while eating cabbage ramen cup noodles for breakfast.

I have a lot but my most common is some kind of fake meat patty (Boca Burger, Chik'n Patty, Breakfast Sausages) microwaved, with cheese on top with mayonaise and BBQ or Honey Mustard on it. It takes no time to make so it's nice to have that to fall back on when I'm lazy which is like 90% of the time.

NOODLES. Too bad it's bad for me if I eat too much :( Either noodles or cereal though, any time of the day hehe.

Back