Should I restart or keep working on my town?

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I really want to restart my town because im not too happy with the layout, but I have around 50,000,000 bells in my account and have all my villagers plot resetted into straight lines , not to mention I've unlocked the PWP's I wanted.

The layout is really bothering me though, any advice ?

I think maybe wait a while more and see if anything changes about how you like the layout . . It would be a waste to restart unless it's 100% okay with you to start fresh again and collect everything back considering the time, effort and gameplay. You could also ask if anyone can hold your valuables during the mean time or if you have a second device ect

Good luck ~

Hi! I'd recommend starting a new game. :) There are lots of people willing to help hold items for you and you can always get your villagers plotted easily with the tile method. Your town layout is something you can't change unfortunately and if it bothers you a lot, I say go for it. I restarted lots of times due to my layout and I don't regret it. ^^

sometimes it's great to have a fresh start! as wynn said you could ask people to hold your items and even bells (although it's not that hard to get bells these days) :)

If you can't improve it any more, then yes go for it! Mine can still be improved so I'm going to make the best out of my layout even though it isn't the best :)

Thankyou everyone for your feedback! I had my little brother hold some items that i cant get and ended up selling my town which i got a really big amount of bells for :D with the perfect kind of layout i was looking for c: Thankyou for all your responses ^^

Restarting is always fun, and plus this time around, you can know what you'd want to do with your town. :p

Well a layout is forever, and besides with the new update you won't necessarily lose everything. In the new update if your tree is grown to the point where you can sit on it, you can appraise it to Nook and earn some bells for it. So you won't have to start all over again completely and be broke. He'll give you the option to sell your catalog and if you choose no, you'll be able to keep all the PWPs you've unlocked and your catalog. A fresh start really is what's needed from time to time, and I say just go for it! It's better to quit while you're ahead, than quit miles down the road/town development.

Back