• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can a villager move back into town after he has moved out?

Jesusrey91

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1592-7397-6405
So, here's the thing. I stopped playing for 3 weeks because I was playing other games a lot... so I didn't got online much on my 3DS. But in that span, CURT MOVED OUT! :( He was one of my favorite characters... A big bear with a mean face who is cranky but deep down is so warm <3

ANYWAY, the thing is, I'm gonna speed up all my PWPs and make my town super awesome as fast as possible, but after that, can Curt be made to move back again? Is it hard? Anybody knows the process? Is there more than one way to make him move back? Can you explain all options?

PLEASE I BEG Y'ALL... HELP! :(

I don't know unfortunately but if Curt leaves my town (I have 10 villagers at the moment so it could be likely), I'll let you know! He's really nice but I don't value him as much as you do. I hope he'll be in boxes for you soon if it's possible :)

16 villagers will have to move in and out before you can get him again. Unless the update changed that.

Sorry to hear you lost him :( As Aubrey895 said you need to do the 16 villagers cycle if you want to adopt him again.

However, if you have his amiibo card (and have N3DS / amiibo reader) you can invite him back right away!

Back