Let's talk about ... #2 With our today guest: Pietro.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Welcome! Welcome everybody to another edition of... "Let's talk about..."!
—Ha, ha, welcome!

Yes, and today we're going to talk about once again with one of the numerous Villagers of Animal Crossing. New Leaf Welcome Amiibo.
—But before of that...
Uh?
—We all know Animal Crossing can give us such different experiences even when some Villagers share the same personality, so in this we want to talk about that diversity the game can give us and that different experience we can have even when we have same personality or even same species.

You think then... The Mayors can experience such a good time with same species?
—Absolutely! Mayors can even be imaginatively with the Villagers in his Town.

Oh! So our today guest can talk for himself.
—That's right! Please ladies and gentleman...
Ehem...
—Sorry, that's your line...
Please, ladies and gentlemen, please receive with an applause our today funny guest... Pietro the Smug Clown Sheep!

"Circus Music in the thread"
—Hello little friends, hello everyone!
—Ha, ha, ha, isn't he funny... Ow! He felt down.
—I'm ok. Ha, ha, ha.

It seem this guy get the joke every time something bad happens.
—I'm convinced that sometimes we have to be capable to laugh from ourselves.
—Ha, ha, your right!
—Smell this flower.
—Mmm... Smell... Hgjshsh...
—Ha, ha, ha!
—Very funny Pietro...

Now, while our Mayor is trying to clean himself, let's hear some opinions about you from the public.
—Sounds funny!
You hear him pals... Let's talk about... Pietro!

IMG_0727.JPG

Last edited:
C-c-c-c-clowns EAT people!

You know why clowns always look sad?
Because they didn't EAT their quota of people! *hides*

I like Pietro tbh!! I know most people don't like him because he's a clown or because they have a fear of them, but that only made me like him more tbh. I think the fact that he's a smug villager (which in general are very pleasant villagers) is really endearing and shows that clowns aren't so scary after all tbh in an ironic way. I like his colourful design and I love bright colours in general so I feel like he can give towns a pop of colour. He goes great with Muffy because of the contrast between the two.

Last edited:
In the last minutes we have two comments about you Pietro, what you think?
—I know we (the clowns) don't have such a good fame, but... If i help in something... I'm not going to eat you.
—Senshi mention Muffy!
—Oh Muffy... Sweetheart...
—Ah... Pietro?

It seems he's gone but meanwhile we'll be back.

Do not miss the likes that the best comments going to receive. Maybe yours can get one, who knows?

I'm getting him when Mathilda moves out, just so he can leap out from behind trees at night, and scare me! O_O

You hear it from here, some people think is Scary, but this shoe isn't over yet.
—You'll see, i'm not going to eat you. No matter how many trees there are where i can hide myself. Do you want a balloon?

I'm pretty sure his popularity follow him too. Let's see what happen next, so stay tuned.

Haha, nice post ;P

I guess I like him since he's cute and not based off those creepy bald clown people or whatever, and he's a rainbow so that's even better.

Pietro is such a sweetheart! He's one of the highlights of my main town!

Back