• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Huge Pine Alp Giveway - All must go! Rare DLC including 7/11

Just 3 more people then we'll be opening! Please only come over when i said your wave is ready, don't want everyone colliding xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added adhouser

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually adding the friend codes as it's your turn so it shouldnt actually be an issue of the wrong people coming in lol just realised. So don't worry, you will be added soon :)

lolol shovels intensify*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't fret last group, you would think the last wave would get the worst stuff but if most stuff is gone i usually stop the timer and let them loot everything that is left. I'm still gonna accept more waves after the third if there's still alot left but we'll see how quickly you guys ravage the area xD

one more person to go! More items are in the south and more money is in the north so plan your route lol

Make sure to wait in the entrance until all 3 people are in lol When the timer starts, GO NUTS

Ahhh, the tension is killing me! I have exactly an hour until I go on vacation to Europe, and I don't want to miss this once-in-a-TBT Forums-lifetime!

Oh wow lightspring ! Cutting it fine xD Dw you'll get in. I'll be quick with the adding inbetween

I just want all the jacob ladders. xD (please still be there when I get to it)

Back