• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for Help (New Town)

lusheta

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5492-9536-2409
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hello guys, I wanted to know if someone could give me the basic items (tools, fruits, bamboo) to start my new town.

Unfortunately, all my data disappeared when I switched my SD card and I lost all my previous town (more than 1 year of playing :( ). Anyway, if someone could help me, I'll be really thankfull :)

I don't have a lot, and all I can give is apples for now :/

I could give you all the fruits you need & a million bells :)
Good luck with your new town & lmk when you're ready for me to drop those off :D

Last edited:
Wouah that's so kind of you ! Thank you so much ! I'm available all the day :)

I have a silver shovel, silver slingshot, normal rod, normal axe and silver net you can have for free if you would like them. :)

It would be great, I don't have those :3 Ty so much !

Last edited:
I have a bunch of random hybrids and rare furniture items laying around if you'd like then ^^ no charge!

I have way to many gyroids if you'd like some

Last edited:
Hey dunno if this will help any but I can offer you some basic furniture items. I plan on opening a little shop on this forum for a bit with storage items and there is plenty of basic furniture items you'll probably need such as lamps, dressers, clothes and so on. I could offer you some of them that you might need, free of charge. Its honestly doing me a favor cause I am trying to clean my town up.

Here's what I have:

Golden Watering Can
Perfect Painting
Amazing Painting
Motherly Statue

20tbt? Let me know if interested n.n

Hey dunno if this will help any but I can offer you some basic furniture items. I plan on opening a little shop on this forum for a bit with storage items and there is plenty of basic furniture items you'll probably need such as lamps, dressers, clothes and so on. I could offer you some of them that you might need, free of charge. Its honestly doing me a favor cause I am trying to clean my town up.

Yeah it would really help me thanks :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have way to many gyroids if you'd like some
Yeah I would love to :)

Back