Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5492-9536-2409
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hello guys, I wanted to know if someone could give me the basic items (tools, fruits, bamboo) to start my new town.

Unfortunately, all my data disappeared when I switched my SD card and I lost all my previous town (more than 1 year of playing :( ). Anyway, if someone could help me, I'll be really thankfull :)

I don't have a lot, and all I can give is apples for now :/

I could give you all the fruits you need & a million bells :)
Good luck with your new town & lmk when you're ready for me to drop those off :D

Last edited:
Wouah that's so kind of you ! Thank you so much ! I'm available all the day :)

I have a silver shovel, silver slingshot, normal rod, normal axe and silver net you can have for free if you would like them. :)

It would be great, I don't have those :3 Ty so much !

Last edited:
I have a bunch of random hybrids and rare furniture items laying around if you'd like then ^^ no charge!

I have way to many gyroids if you'd like some

Last edited:
Hey dunno if this will help any but I can offer you some basic furniture items. I plan on opening a little shop on this forum for a bit with storage items and there is plenty of basic furniture items you'll probably need such as lamps, dressers, clothes and so on. I could offer you some of them that you might need, free of charge. Its honestly doing me a favor cause I am trying to clean my town up.

Here's what I have:

Golden Watering Can
Perfect Painting
Amazing Painting
Motherly Statue

20tbt? Let me know if interested n.n

Hey dunno if this will help any but I can offer you some basic furniture items. I plan on opening a little shop on this forum for a bit with storage items and there is plenty of basic furniture items you'll probably need such as lamps, dressers, clothes and so on. I could offer you some of them that you might need, free of charge. Its honestly doing me a favor cause I am trying to clean my town up.

Yeah it would really help me thanks :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have way to many gyroids if you'd like some
Yeah I would love to :)

Back