Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I was lucky to capture some collectibles in the restocks. However, I only wanted the TBT Bells, so I am here to sell some of my collectibles.

Here's what I got:

Toy hammer
Cyan letter
2 Cherries

I am looking for 4,500 TBT on the toy hammer, 400 TBT on the cyan letter, and 130 TBT each on the cherries. I may lower the prices later, but I really want to get back up to 10,000 TBT like I did last fall before my sidebar got applefied.

Last edited:
It's in my sidebar, between the apple and cherry. That's what it looks like.

Bump again.

I can at least sell the red toy hammer.

Last edited:
I still want the 4.5k TBT for my hammer, but I wouldn't mind waiting until restocks are over, but it would be nice if someone would buy mine now.

To be honest, what's harder than catching the hammer in the restocks is trying to sell it. So I will allow you to send me PM offers, but I have to warn you.

If you're willingly to pay less than 3,000 TBT, I won't accept. If you are willingly to pay between 3,000 and 4,000 TBT, I would suggest a collectible offer with that as well.

Does nobody want my hammer? I thought people liked the toy hammer collectible.

I need the TBT badly. Like really badly.

Due to the lack of interest into my collectibles, I am closing this thread down permanently.

You may still make PM offers for my toy hammer, cyan letter, and cherries, but I'm not going to accept low offers, especially if it's less than my price. If you offer 5k TBT, you can have all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back