• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway visits to Medli's RV

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
Feedback
100% (114) +
Medli's RV is in my campground if anyone would like to visit

Rules:

-Please stick to my path, it's simple enough to follow to get to the campground, I'm trusting people to go to and from it by themselves
-Don't run
-Don't talk to my villagers please
-Don't pick up anything / chop any trees / dig any holes

May I please visit?
Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thank you. Is it ok if I visit twice using a secondary character? It takes me just a minute to switch.

Thank you. The secondary character is called Trixie and I can change really quickly. ;)

When you get a chance, may I please visit?

I don't think I'll have anyone's else over tonight but I can scan her in again tomorrow and I'll definitely have you over! I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to have you over !

I don't think I'll have anyone's else over tonight but I can scan her in again tomorrow and I'll definitely have you over! I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to have you over !

Sounds good! Thank you.

Notice:

I had planned to have people over for her RV again tonight, but I'm not feeling so great and opening my gates will probably stress me out a ton.
I may open my gates tomorrow but it's dependant on how I feel

thank you

Back