• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which K.K. song is the creepiest?

Which K.K. song is the creepiest?

• Hypno K.K.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • K.K. Dirge

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • K.K. Oasis

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm going with K.K. Dirge for sure. Hypno is pretty creepy too though. It instantly makes me think of Aika Village so I picture a little girl with blood splattered on her with an axe.

I remember there was this dream town I visited where I went into their house and it was all pitched black with K.K. Dirge playing in the background. It creeped me out so bad.

I don't find K.K. Oasis creepy at all. I end up dancing to it.

Edit: um so someone in the comments section on youtube pointed this out and it makes K.K. Dirge even worse. A dirge is a song they play during a funeral and before you bury someone. Awesome. I'm not sleeping tonight.

Last edited:
Before I even saw the options, I was going to say Dirge for sure idk what it is about it, it just gives me cult vibes

Hypno K.K. for sure. I only have it playing in my basement, which has two creepy dolls and a only a red lava lamp to light the room. If I play it in my main room, I get too creeped out and end up leaving in a hurry.

Hypno K.K. really messes with me, since that was the music in Aika town (which TRAUMATISED ME)

K.K. Dirge. When I listen to it I can't help but picture people around a fire performing a sacrificial ritual.

Hypno K.K. is creepy too but in a different way, I get a "I'm going insane" feeling from it.

I like Hypno K.K.... My mind imagines a psychological thriller when it hears it... K.K. Dirge makes me imagine a dark corridor and at the end a dark figure you can't comprehend, you can't go back because behind you is a wall and with each step you take towards the figure, the corridor grows shorter, the wall follows you... and the dark figure grows several limbs and forms which seem not human... but you can't still understand what it is...

I would say Dirge is the creepiest, but Dirge gives me the "Halloween party trying too hard to be scary" feeling so I say Hypno

K.K. Dirge of course! It makes me think of occult sacrifice :'D one of my favorite villagers Lucky has it playing in his house, and the more i listen to it the creepier it gets, but I actually still quite like it, i bought it hehe~ cx

K.K. Dirge. It's also my least favorite K.K. song since it sounds so weird and creepy.

K.K Dirge is creepier than Hypno and Oasis tbh, I can see Hypno a bit creepy, but Dirge is much more creepier. :eek:

I voted for K.K. Dirge. If I enter a room where that's playing I make sure to book it out of there before hearing those weird gunshot noises.

Wasn't there a really old dream town that used K.K. Oasis and it was kind of creepy? I don't think the song itself is scary though.

Honestly KK Oasis isn't that creepy. Hypno KK is creepy but I think Dirge is the scariest one. Though it is not on the list KK Synth scares me too...

Back