path help?

Millie_

teen outlander
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
IMG_1362.jpgIMG_1362.jpghey! i just reset a few days ago, and i don't plan on putting paths down now, but i atp i hate my town layout, and i don't want to reset again. can someone help me with a path layout for the future? (sorry for the sideway pictures!)

Last edited:
Well, you have almost a direct line from your train station to the ramp on your bottom beach, so you could start by putting a two wide path down to there (putting a third bridge down when the house in the house in the middle of your town is gone will help). Then you can branch it off in different directions and make the path lead across the bridge to Retail. You could make the path go between the lake and Retail to get to the town plaza, or you could branch off where the bridge leading to Retail is and make your path lead to the plaza from there (hope that makes sense).

If you do the path down the middle of your town leading from the train station to the beach ramp with the dock, you could also connect a path to your town hall and to your other beach ramp. From the town hall, you can make the path go down towards the beach with the dock and have your path circle back around to the main one running down the middle of our town (again once the house in the way is gone).

This is all really hard to explain without adding pictures. If the dream address in your signature is the one for this town, I can visit and demonstrate by digging holes or something :U

I'm not really sure if this is what Miii was trying to say? But I tried to add some lines of where I thought a path might work and then read back over Miii's post and I think most of its similar. It's kinda hard to plan a path this way in my opinion, though :( I have to make a gridded map of my towns in MS Paint to really plan things out (which doesn't take nearly as long as it seems).

IMG_1362.jpg

Here's a gridded map for my town Lorhaven that I've been working on a lot lately, just as an example.
lorhavensecondcoppyy.jpg

This way I can just go in and change ideas up as I think of new ones or if things don't end up working out in my town like I want c:
Like originally I wanted there to be a second bridge going directly down below the bridge under my mayor's home, on the left side of the map. But Isabelle wouldn't let me put one there >.< so I had to replan lol.

I'm not really sure if this is what Miii was trying to say? But I tried to add some lines of where I thought a path might work and then read back over Miii's post and I think most of its similar. It's kinda hard to plan a path this way in my opinion, though :( I have to make a gridded map of my towns in MS Paint to really plan things out (which doesn't take nearly as long as it seems).

View attachment 201329

Here's a gridded map for my town Lorhaven that I've been working on a lot lately, just as an example.
View attachment 201330

This way I can just go in and change ideas up as I think of new ones or if things don't end up working out in my town like I want c:
Like originally I wanted there to be a second bridge going directly down below the bridge under my mayor's home, on the left side of the map. But Isabelle wouldn't let me put one there >.< so I had to replan lol.

that works pretty well! thanks for the help!

Back