• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ever Oasis - Did everyone just forget about it?

I definitely haven't forgotten about this little diamond in the rough! I was honestly surprised that they hadn't talked about this game more! I was shocked to see nintendo roll out so many new ips these past few years. Splatoon had gone over so well, that I though nintendo would put a little more work into advertising this game... I just played the demo two days ago, ad now I'm even more excited to play this game! It kinda feels like the 3d Legend of Zelda game we never got! Totally on my to buy list!

My retailer won't get the game in until next Tuesday! I was SOO ready to play too ; ;

Been keeping an eye on it since it was announced, I'm interested but I'm sort of on the fence.

Secret of Mana on the SNES is one of my favorite games ever, so this being quite in the spirit of Mana games is very appealing to me. About every review however basically suggested it was cute, ambitious and playable, but shallow with bleh combat. That doesn't say replay value to me, so I'll likely wait until I can get a used copy to then resell when I am done.

I got an email about it the other day, for the demo, but that's all I know about it. Not really my genre.

My local shop finally got a copy in and it's ALL MINE.
Really enjoying it so far.

I played the demo a couple of weeks ago and I'm hoping to buy it around Christmas time for a cheaper price :)

I've played the demo and I liked it, so I asked it for my birthday on the 22nd. I feel like I'll enjoy it!

Back