Ever Oasis - Did everyone just forget about it?

Nerd House

Content Creator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5177-1958-9486
New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Last year at E3, Nintendo announced a brand new IP coming to the 3DS, Ever Oasis. I was really excited when I saw it as it looked pretty fun and intriguing. But since E3, I hadn't seen or heard anything else about it. I was thinking about that last night, after watching the Nintendo presentation, and I was surprised they didn't say anything it. Especially since it releases JUNE 23RD!

Official Website: http://everoasis.nintendo.com/

ever_oasis_logo.jpg

In case you never saw it, here are a couple of trailers:

What do you guys think?

And apparently they heard me....and showed new footage on Treehouse Live at E3 today! Here's the segment:

Definitely getting this game!

EDIT:

They showed new gameplay today. Did you miss the segment?

LOL we posted at the same time. Nah, I didnt see it until now. Made me very happy. It looks fantastic and like a lot of fun. Hopefully it does well. Nintendo rarely does new IPs.

Last edited:
I figured they would just show it in gameplay, and they did! I still need to catch up to a lot of gameplay videos, but I'm definitely watching this.

I never forgot it, it's in my list of to play games. But that game got overshadowed by the ARMS game.

Last edited:
From what I remember seeing previously, it sounded a lot like Fantasy Life so I kinda wrote it off because of that. Surprised we're so close to release with very little fanfare besides the demo and Treehouse segment though.

Ever Oasis is probably my most wanted game this year. I'm really glad the release date is only a week away. Hopefully my local 2nC shop gets a few copies in stock.

I've been looking out for this game since last e3. I played the demo today and it looks like it will be just the game I want it to be.. charming with puzzles, monsters, and a town to build up. I've had it pre-ordered for a month now and now it's just one more week. :blush:

I am glad there are a few of us who are excited about it.. I agree in that it seems to have gotten not much attention which is a shame because it looks like Grezzo put a lot of effort into it. At least we got that gameplay segment today.

Also.. Noots!

art-4.jpg

I've remembered it just so that when people say "Ninty isn't making any new games for the 3DS" I can prove them wrong.
Not that interested in the game itself tbh

I'm definitely getting this game (although it will probably be a couple weeks until we get it here). I've been waiting for a new game to play and it looks kinda like fantasy life which I enjoyed so I'm excited for this!

I like it, I'm most likely going get myself a copy in the future.

I just completed the demo version and it looks really good. It's just a shame that it was too short.

yeah I've been interested in it since the last E3 and was kind of surprised at the lack of hype. I just downloaded the demo and have only played a few minutes of it but it definitely seems similar to fantasy life to me so far.

Just finished the demo. I love Fantasy Life and was hoping this was more of that. It seems like it is...kinda. Didnt really see any weapon or armor upgrades, so i hope those are in the game. It seems decent. I have a preorder at gamestop, but my switch to best buy since i just joined the gamers club thing there.

My husband already pre-ordered a copy of the game for me :)

I finally got around to the demo, and I loved it. I didn't care much for Fantasy Life, because it was way to text-heavy I couldn't even finish the story line. As long as it isn't as text-heavy I think I will enjoy the game!

I'm interested in getting it in the future, maybe for my birthday next month :D

Last edited:
I had no idea it was an upcoming title until I kept seeing trailers for it, but it looks cool I guess. I think i'd have to see more gameplay before I make up my mind about it.

Back