• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Posts you regret making

Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
i haven't created any threads i've regretted, it's getting myself involved in political threads and ending up in heated arguments. you just shouldn't take certain people seriously

Any post where in retrospect I came across as a know-it-all or made myself out to be a jerk. >.<

i only ever post threads about villagers or when i'm selling/buying stuff.. i still do regret making some of them because i cringe every time i see them. ugh.

I've definitely posted things here I shouldn't have in the past. Thankfully, I learned.

when my ex was cheating on me i used this forum as a way of venting and it makes for some messed up posts, i now try and remember not to let my personal life spill on to this forum too much haha. i also regret my infraction, i think i called jared something distasteful or something to that effect, i was just caught up in the moment

oh and pretty much every post in mafia

Last edited:
I regret no posts. I proudly speak my mind, no matter what and in my eyes, haven't been disrespectful to anyone so with that, I definitely don't have anything to be regretful for.

I almost always regret posting if it's not related to Animal Crossing. Particularly if it's concerning politics or anything personal. I feel like I make myself look (or sound?) stupid most of the time.

i haven't created any threads i've regretted, it's getting myself involved in political threads and ending up in heated arguments. you just shouldn't take certain people seriously

Yeah I try not to engage in debate in general because it makes me so anxious...

Last edited:
I almost always regret posting if it's not related to Animal Crossing. Particularly if it's concerning politics or anything personal. I feel like I make myself look (or sound?) stupid most of the time.

Same, I regret posting personal stuff because I fear I sound whiny and that it'll annoy people. It's really nerve-wracking since I just want the posts to die but then someone comments and starts it up all over again! That's really the only type of thing I regret though I try to be respectful but sometime I feel like people can be kind of mean about their opinions when it comes to something personal :/ but I know they're just trying to help

Same, I regret posting personal stuff because I fear I sound whiny and that it'll annoy people. It's really nerve-wracking since I just want the posts to die but then someone comments and starts it up all over again! That's really the only type of thing I regret though I try to be respectful but sometime I feel like people can be kind of mean about their opinions when it comes to something personal :/ but I know they're just trying to help

If it's any consolation, I've never come across any of your posts and thought you to be whiny. At all. :)

If it's any consolation, I've never come across any of your posts and thought you to be whiny. At all. :)

Thank you ^-^ it's mainly my anxiety that makes me think that stuff. I've never thought you've looked stupid in any of your posts if that helps too. ^-^

Back