Gregriii

Glad to be back!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
i haven't created any threads i've regretted, it's getting myself involved in political threads and ending up in heated arguments. you just shouldn't take certain people seriously

Any post where in retrospect I came across as a know-it-all or made myself out to be a jerk. >.<

i only ever post threads about villagers or when i'm selling/buying stuff.. i still do regret making some of them because i cringe every time i see them. ugh.

I've definitely posted things here I shouldn't have in the past. Thankfully, I learned.

when my ex was cheating on me i used this forum as a way of venting and it makes for some messed up posts, i now try and remember not to let my personal life spill on to this forum too much haha. i also regret my infraction, i think i called jared something distasteful or something to that effect, i was just caught up in the moment

oh and pretty much every post in mafia

Last edited:
I regret no posts. I proudly speak my mind, no matter what and in my eyes, haven't been disrespectful to anyone so with that, I definitely don't have anything to be regretful for.

I almost always regret posting if it's not related to Animal Crossing. Particularly if it's concerning politics or anything personal. I feel like I make myself look (or sound?) stupid most of the time.

i haven't created any threads i've regretted, it's getting myself involved in political threads and ending up in heated arguments. you just shouldn't take certain people seriously

Yeah I try not to engage in debate in general because it makes me so anxious...

Last edited:
I almost always regret posting if it's not related to Animal Crossing. Particularly if it's concerning politics or anything personal. I feel like I make myself look (or sound?) stupid most of the time.

Same, I regret posting personal stuff because I fear I sound whiny and that it'll annoy people. It's really nerve-wracking since I just want the posts to die but then someone comments and starts it up all over again! That's really the only type of thing I regret though I try to be respectful but sometime I feel like people can be kind of mean about their opinions when it comes to something personal :/ but I know they're just trying to help

Same, I regret posting personal stuff because I fear I sound whiny and that it'll annoy people. It's really nerve-wracking since I just want the posts to die but then someone comments and starts it up all over again! That's really the only type of thing I regret though I try to be respectful but sometime I feel like people can be kind of mean about their opinions when it comes to something personal :/ but I know they're just trying to help

If it's any consolation, I've never come across any of your posts and thought you to be whiny. At all. :)

If it's any consolation, I've never come across any of your posts and thought you to be whiny. At all. :)

Thank you ^-^ it's mainly my anxiety that makes me think that stuff. I've never thought you've looked stupid in any of your posts if that helps too. ^-^

Back