• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Podcasts

reeeee

• I love them

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I like them

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I dislike them

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I hate them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care / Never watched one

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Bells
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Are you a fan of podcasts or do you think they're a bore? Personally for me they can be pretty entertaining. I watch Sons of Kojima, JARCAST, JACK and I used to watch Creature Talk before it went downhill.

I used to listen to them a lot more consistently than I do now. MBMBaM was one of my faves.

I listen to JARCAST too ahaha, but only them and the h3h3 podcast are the ones I really take the time to listen to.
I like them.

ear biscuits was my thing, i listened to all of them
it was entertaining to learn about people ive seen around on the interwebs, and also hear my fav two guys interrogate them on whatever
///i kinda like the h3 podcast? like im not sure yet lmao

I used to listen to the Nobody Likes Onions one. Just stopped for some reason.

There's a couple podcasts I listen to, but for the most art I prefer videos. I don't concentrate particularly well when it's only audio.

i don't think i've ever listened to one in my entire life, tbh. o-o maybe someone should suggest one so i can get a decent opinion on it? ^^;

Last edited:
i used to listen to the broken podcast, but other than that i never have and likely never will

I enjoy listening to Podcasts, in school I was introduced to RadioLab which is where I got my podcast start, and now I enjoy Lore, Welcome To Night Vale, and Sawbones. I know I have heard bits and pieces of a few others but I can't recall what they were called.

I'm a big fan of The Adventure Zone, a comedy/storytelling Dungeons and Dragons podcast by the boys behind MBMBaM. I like to be distracted and doing multiple things at once, and music is often not distracting enough, so podcasts are perfect!

Back