Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Are you a fan of podcasts or do you think they're a bore? Personally for me they can be pretty entertaining. I watch Sons of Kojima, JARCAST, JACK and I used to watch Creature Talk before it went downhill.

I used to listen to them a lot more consistently than I do now. MBMBaM was one of my faves.

I listen to JARCAST too ahaha, but only them and the h3h3 podcast are the ones I really take the time to listen to.
I like them.

ear biscuits was my thing, i listened to all of them
it was entertaining to learn about people ive seen around on the interwebs, and also hear my fav two guys interrogate them on whatever
///i kinda like the h3 podcast? like im not sure yet lmao

I used to listen to the Nobody Likes Onions one. Just stopped for some reason.

There's a couple podcasts I listen to, but for the most art I prefer videos. I don't concentrate particularly well when it's only audio.

i don't think i've ever listened to one in my entire life, tbh. o-o maybe someone should suggest one so i can get a decent opinion on it? ^^;

Last edited:
I enjoy listening to Podcasts, in school I was introduced to RadioLab which is where I got my podcast start, and now I enjoy Lore, Welcome To Night Vale, and Sawbones. I know I have heard bits and pieces of a few others but I can't recall what they were called.

I'm a big fan of The Adventure Zone, a comedy/storytelling Dungeons and Dragons podcast by the boys behind MBMBaM. I like to be distracted and doing multiple things at once, and music is often not distracting enough, so podcasts are perfect!

Back