Vulpix status
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Tell me what's your favorite pokemon ?
houndour to ninetails what pokemon do you enjoy most and why ? :cool:
You can like the pokemon just because of the way it looks or even battle tactics, anything goes !
(note this image is my own artwork, I own it) (I love houndoom and vulpix <3)

Attachments

• 11988230_979579192063841_5130262111929762691_n.jpg
    11988230_979579192063841_5130262111929762691_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 117
My favorite Pok?mon is Kingdra because it looks really nice! It's also really powerful and fun to use. I always have pride of I manage to evolve a Seadra because it isn't a piece of cake. I have a thing for dragons, too.

Aurorus, eevee, because they are so cute lol. Only reason I like Pok?mon is because they are cute

Probably Shaymin since it's so cute, or the lake guardians just because they're cool.

I have a list actually based on what they are.

Fav. Starter: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Froakie, and Litten.
Fav. Legendary: Mewtwo
Fav. Others: Lucario, Growlithe, Raichu, and Espeon

Eevee is my favourite Pokemon of all time! Always has been and always will be. It's just too cute!! ^^

My favourite pokemon is Slyveon, but Espeon comes close!! I love the fairy types and the eeveelutions a lot so it's kinda obvious who i'd pick out of the two

oh that is so awesome. Pokemon tattoos are always fun . I have a mew and a suicune on my right arm but eventually I want to have more pokemon tattooes :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't have it yet. I highly recommend the eevee "build a bear" . :D it's extremely adorable

UMBREON always.

Totally not owning a shiny umbreon necklace, umbreon plush.. and way too many pixels ahaha. Always had a gimmick with those older Pok?mon games when GTS/WT wasn't so supervised to get Umbreons, both shiny and regular ones in different languages to fill a box. Don't think I can nowadays though with the stricter things going on

My favorite Pok?mon is Butterfree. I always thought it was cute and I like that it is purple. Sadly it is not that good in battles because it has a bunch of weaknesses and I am not a fan of jerky sleep tactics.

DSC_0069.jpg

My favorite Pok?mon is Butterfree. I always thought it was cute and I like that it is purple. Sadly it is not that good in battles because it has a bunch of weaknesses and I am not a fan of jerky sleep tactics.

I like those tactics.. except when you get them against you (paralyze AND confuse anyone).. and yeah shiny butterfree looks a+

I like those tactics.. except when you get them against you (paralyze AND confuse anyone).. and yeah shiny butterfree looks a+
I really only use it in the multibattle tournaments. I put threats to my brother's Pok?mon to sleep and then he attacks the Pok?mon that will beat Butterfree. I don't mind being mean to cpus, they seem to cheat a lot anyway.

Back