• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon pokemon ???

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0952-6671-5120
Tell me what's your favorite pokemon ?
houndour to ninetails what pokemon do you enjoy most and why ? :cool:
You can like the pokemon just because of the way it looks or even battle tactics, anything goes !
(note this image is my own artwork, I own it) (I love houndoom and vulpix <3)

Attachments

• 11988230_979579192063841_5130262111929762691_n.jpg
    11988230_979579192063841_5130262111929762691_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 117
My favorite Pok?mon is Kingdra because it looks really nice! It's also really powerful and fun to use. I always have pride of I manage to evolve a Seadra because it isn't a piece of cake. I have a thing for dragons, too.

Aurorus, eevee, because they are so cute lol. Only reason I like Pok?mon is because they are cute

Probably Shaymin since it's so cute, or the lake guardians just because they're cool.

My favorite pokemon are Raichu and Ivysaur. But I actually have a Pikachu tattoo lol

I have a list actually based on what they are.

Fav. Starter: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Froakie, and Litten.
Fav. Legendary: Mewtwo
Fav. Others: Lucario, Growlithe, Raichu, and Espeon

Eevee is my favourite Pokemon of all time! Always has been and always will be. It's just too cute!! ^^

My favourite pokemon is Slyveon, but Espeon comes close!! I love the fairy types and the eeveelutions a lot so it's kinda obvious who i'd pick out of the two

oh that is so awesome. Pokemon tattoos are always fun . I have a mew and a suicune on my right arm but eventually I want to have more pokemon tattooes :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't have it yet. I highly recommend the eevee "build a bear" . :D it's extremely adorable

UMBREON always.

Totally not owning a shiny umbreon necklace, umbreon plush.. and way too many pixels ahaha. Always had a gimmick with those older Pok?mon games when GTS/WT wasn't so supervised to get Umbreons, both shiny and regular ones in different languages to fill a box. Don't think I can nowadays though with the stricter things going on

My favorite Pok?mon is Butterfree. I always thought it was cute and I like that it is purple. Sadly it is not that good in battles because it has a bunch of weaknesses and I am not a fan of jerky sleep tactics.

DSC_0069.jpg

My favorite Pok?mon is Butterfree. I always thought it was cute and I like that it is purple. Sadly it is not that good in battles because it has a bunch of weaknesses and I am not a fan of jerky sleep tactics.

I like those tactics.. except when you get them against you (paralyze AND confuse anyone).. and yeah shiny butterfree looks a+

I like those tactics.. except when you get them against you (paralyze AND confuse anyone).. and yeah shiny butterfree looks a+
I really only use it in the multibattle tournaments. I put threats to my brother's Pok?mon to sleep and then he attacks the Pok?mon that will beat Butterfree. I don't mind being mean to cpus, they seem to cheat a lot anyway.

Mine are:

Alolan Ninetales, Zoroark, Umbreon, Espeon, Solgaleo and Lunala

Back