• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ordinances

Beautiful ordinance. I care way too much about how my town looks :p

Beautiful is my favourite because it means I can leave my town for ages and have none of my hybrids die. Also i'm not sure if this is true or just me speculating but I feel like in the time that i've had my beautiful ordinance on, i've been able to produce hybrids more quickly. I remember starting out with 10 white carnations, and then eventually growing a ton of them. My town was almost full of them because I had so many. I just like the reassurance of being able to skip out on so many days without the worry that my hybrids will die. When I first started the game, I had the bell boom ordinance on because I was desperate to make some quick bells, but that meant that the prices of things also went up too. I eventually took it off, because I was tired of monitoring my flowers everyday. I also felt like it was more of a loss for loss, than a win for win.

Last edited:
I think beautiful . . It keeps all plants from withering but I did like the bell boom at the start of the game, it helped with earning bells and saving up much more handy than without. But seems like in a game you can transition from one or the other through time to develop your towns.

My favorite is definitely the beautiful town ordinance. I don't have the time to water all my flowers anymore (especially since there's a lot). Not having a lot of weeds is a great plus too! I left my New Leaf game alone for months and only a few weeds grew :)

My favorite is the Night Owl one because I tend to play later and wish the shops would be open longer. However I have too many flowers in town so it kind of forces me to use Beautiful ordinance. It stinks for getting the weeding badge though. I get way too excited if I see a weed in my town and then save them for the mayor. lol

the beautiful town ordinance is my favorite because my town is covered in flowers and it would take WAY too long to go through and water them all. also i like to time travel so it keeps my flowers from dying <3

Beautiful. Just because I'm lazy and don't want to water the flowers or pick up weeds. Then again, there's not a single empty spot in my town so there can't be any weeds.. I think I'm still keeping the beautiful ordinance. :D

I had the bell boom ordinance but I have 3 million bells right now and I really want the golden watering can so I changed my ordinance to beautiful and starting to work on getting that perfect town. Once I get the golden can I think I'm going to keep my ordinance to beautiful town just because watering all the flowers I planted will be hard but I might changed back to bell boom to get even more bells. (I love having a lot of bells)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favourite is beautiful but I'm on night owl because I tend to play later and everything closes too early.

thats true i tend to play later too

Last edited:
Back