• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ordinances

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0952-6671-5120
From "bell boom" to "beautiful" tell me what is your favorite ordinance and why ? :D

Well, I chose the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance because I have a crap-load of flowers. There's no way I'd have the patience to water them all even with a golden watering can.

I did have the Nightlife Town for a bit, but I switched night and day (night in real time is daytime in game). I would like to try Bell Boom but it's too late for that.

Beautiful town is the best for me because I love flowers and weeds never grow! :)

yeah I love the beautiful ordinance because, it takes so darn long to water ever single flower no matter the watering can. xD you're right! haha but I like to waste 30 mins a day most of the time and use the bell boom just so I get the extra bells from selling the beetles. Also if i remember correctly the "beautiful" allows flowers to breed more easily.

yeah I love the beautiful ordinance because, it takes so darn long to water ever single flower no matter the watering can. xD you're right! haha but I like to waste 30 mins a day most of the time and use the bell boom just so I get the extra bells from selling the beetles. Also if i remember correctly the "beautiful" allows flowers to breed more easily.

Yeah but you also somewhat become the 'flower dictator' especially if there's a specific flower you want only in your town. It's nice the villagers will water the flowers but they also plant any flower.

I have the Early Bird ordinance.
I like it because then the shops are open and there's more villagers awake when I play on the bus on the way to work (I start work at 8:30 am), so I can get more things done in the morning.

I have the beautiful town ordinance but I used night owl before to match my working schedule. I've never tried the bell boom one before.

In the beginning I used to have the bell bloom ordinance so I could earn much bells, but then as I started to work on my town I realized that it was waay too much work to water all my flowers everyday, and some of the flowers ended up wilting anyway :( So now I always have the beautiful town ordinance

Beautiful town. I am not willing to spend half an hour each day just watering my flowers.

Bell boom, not overly popular once players get over initial need for bells. I've kept it on partly due to inertia. The extra bells are welcome, & I don't buy much (everything 20% dearer).
One of my towns has no ordinances, villagers always commenting on that, game seems to want an ordinance to be on.

As yet not used beautiful ordinance, due to more flowers being planted by villagers. (bad enough as it is). I don't mind watering my flowers. I will at some point, plus gold shovel & fertiliser if I make the effort to get blue roses (I'm a slow, slow player).

I use Night Owl because I am an insomniac and is up deep in the night so its really helpful

I tend to use Bell Boom in the beginning, and then switch over to Beautiful Town once I have a lot of flowers.

My favorite is definitely the beautiful town ordinance, like several other people who have already commented. It's not that I mind watering flowers with other ordinances, I just prefer not having them suddenly die off if I miss A day or more playing... I have really gotten into breeding flowers, so losing them all would just be sad.

I also really like that weeds grow less often, cockroaches never appear in your house, and you never fish up trash. ;)

Beautifull town, because I have a lot of special flowers. And with this ordinance I don`t lose them.

Beautiful because I like to be able to Time Travel (my town is FULL of flowers right now lol it's getting to be a bit much)

I use the Beautiful Town Ordinance because I like not having to water my flowers, plus the lack of trash in the water and weeds is pretty good as well. I'm probably going to get rid of it eventually for a little bit, though, just so I can breed a few gold roses.

Beautiful ordinance because the vast majority of my main town is covered in flowers and I don't feel like watering them all every day.

Back