• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

This waterfall... <3

Livv

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey everyone,
Does anyone else have this diagonal-looking waterfall? :blush: I've never seen it before! I just reset and saw it and I think it looks really unique and pretty, if you do have it can you post a screenshot I'm curious. ^^ thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I had it in one of my previous towns and I loved it! I'm trying to get this waterfall in my second town but it's so hard since it's so rare. Whenever I do get it there's other things that make me not like the map (too many ponds). The first time I saw this was in AForestLife's blog.

Last edited:
That's actually pretty nice. I don't think I've gotten a nice waterfall like that. I usually get these small doodoo ones.

I have one like that. I'll post it later!

I've never seen that before, but it looks sooo cute!! I'd plot my house around there T u T

This is so cute! I wish I had one in my town :c

It looks nice - embarrassed to admit it but I've never noticed if any of my towns has a diagonal waterfall or not, better go & have a look.
I know diagonal waterfalls were a feature & much liked in accf.

Looks the same.

Attachments

• IMG_8120.jpg
    IMG_8120.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 233
Hey everyone,
Does anyone else have this diagonal-looking waterfall? :blush: I've never seen it before! I just reset and saw it and I think it looks really unique and pretty, if you do have it can you post a screenshot I'm curious. ^^ thanks.

Love it, never seen one before.

That is such a lovely waterfall! I'm usually kind of strict about wanting front facing waterfalls in my town so I can see them, but maybe I shouldn't be :eek: I'm missing out!

I have seen it before, but I never had one! It is lovely and unique! I would like to see the map layout, too. It is only partially on Aubrey895's pic. What can you see if your character stands on that other little point in the photo? Can you see more of the beach?
Yup, I want one, but no resetting for me! Maybe my next town (with a new cartridge).

Ooh, it's really pretty! I love it that it opens a bit more to the south than the other east/west facing waterfalls so you can see it better.

Here is the map!

Attachments

• Diagonal waterfall map.jpg
    Diagonal waterfall map.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Pixel - DA in sig has this waterfall. It's my favorite map!

Everyone is welcome to go visit :)

Pixel - DA in sig has this waterfall. It's my favorite map!

Everyone is welcome to go visit :)

I knew I saw it in your lovely town, HHoney, but didn't know if I should say! LOL

I like the front-facing waterfalls better because I feel like they can be seen more than sideways ones if you choose to put something infront of it, and I really like the idea of putting my cafe next to one. I think they're more pretty when you can see them unobstructed basically.

Back