Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Bored and not motivated to work on my town. xD I want to visit yours and say nice things to you about it.

DA:
Town name:
theme?
Part of your town you're most proud of:

My dream address is in my signature. My town's name is Glendale, and it's a natural forest town. I guess I'm proudest of all the fenced off apple orchards. Still in the process of fixing some things but yeah, feel free to visit.

DA: 5B00-0070-2D2A
Town name: Milan
theme? Harry Potter (still a work in progress)
Part of your town you're most proud of: the top right, I love the scenery! :)

DA in signature.
Town is pineview.
I like my cafe placement and path.

Keep in mind I've only had a month lol

My dream address is in my signature. My town's name is Glendale, and it's a natural forest town. I guess I'm proudest of all the fenced off apple orchards. Still in the process of fixing some things but yeah, feel free to visit.
Right away- I'm a fan of black flowers! ^_~ The first room of Mii's house is so unique.<3 The orchards do look great as well as the area with the 4 Wisteria trellises! Devon's front room is again stunning. Mi's upstairs room is really well done. I love the relaxing darker color scheme or your town. It was beautiful to walk around in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DA: 5B00-0070-2D2A
Town name: Milan
theme? Harry Potter (still a work in progress)
Part of your town you're most proud of: the top right, I love the scenery! :)
You are off to an awesome start. Great path and you're right- great scenery in the top right! :)

You may check out my dream town if you wish - It's in my signature. I haven't updated it in a while, though, and it is still in May there. I'm still landscaping, and trying to get a new 10th villager in place of Ken.

DA in signature.
Town is pineview.
I like my cafe placement and path.

Keep in mind I've only had a month lol
Great start for only a month! Great path set up and you're right- the whole area around the coffee shop looks great! Your mayor is cute and her house is very interesting so far. lol :)

You may check out my dream town if you wish - It's in my signature. I haven't updated it in a while, though, and it is still in May there. I'm still landscaping, and trying to get a new 10th villager in place of Ken.

Super colorful town. Irisa's house was really well-furnished. Lanstar's house had great color-coordination like the rest of the town. Thanks for the invite to your fun town!

DA: 5F00-0051-3FF5 (Hopefully this is the correct one)
Town name: Woodland
theme?: Pretty much a mix of modern and natural
Part of your town you're most proud of: It depends on the season to be honest but generally I've always liked the way the area around Re-tail and the area between the train station and the Roost looked like.

I could also use some criticism so let me know what needs fixing haha. Also, none of the houses are finished at all.

DA: 7E00-0018-BB2C
I finished it in April and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out! I hope you enjoy your visit ^^

Back