• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC veteran back at it again after almost two years!

ClockworkLady

Bells
Hi guys!
I have had AC:NL since release and I used to play every day. One day school caught up to me and I stopped. Once I stopped playing for a while, thinking about all of the unfinished business I had made me feel really guilty. I started playing again a few days ago and it's good to be back. I missed this game. Thanks if you read all of this!
I'm looking to make some friends :)

BTW my all-time favorite villagers are Chief and Lolly!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

I just joined yesterday but welcome!! I hope you get aquatinted and have a lovely time. I'll help you out as much as I can :)

I'm also new, thought I would reach out and say 'ello! I hope your villagers didn't give you too hard of a time about being gone :)

Me too! I haven't posted since august of 2015 before today. I used to have a cycling villagers shop but now with the welcome amiibo update everything is strange to me. Hopefully we both get reacquainted with this place soon! :)

Last edited:
Back