• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Front yard

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
This is my front yard. I think it's looking nice. What do you think??

Do you bother making your own little front or back yard?

Feel free to post pictures. I'd love to see.

Attachments

• IMG_8107.jpg
    IMG_8107.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 73
I might end up making one for the hotel, but my other houses are placed too oddly for a front yard. I love the way they look though!

Ahhh that's pretty cute, I think it's coming along rather nicely!

I've always really liked to landscape in front of buildings. Here are some shots of my mayor's front yard (I changed it up a couple times :p):
20170609_193414.jpg20170609_193109.jpg20170609_193020.jpg
These were from a couple months ago - I'm planning on changing it again soon (hopefully for good this time ahaha ^^; )

Nice paths and bush arrangement. The pair of street lamp looks really cute and fitting :)

Mine is, well, nothing too fancy because I don't have much space haha
lGTGs0x.png

I recently bought a second copy of NL which I'm making farm themed. I've surrounded some of the villager homes to replicate fields which could also work as gardens on a smaller scale. :)

Went to take a pic and of course, it's appalling weather but you get the idea. XD

HNI_0011.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow cute idea. I made my house right up on the cliff because ocean view (though we never see it) was more important to me because it would be irl lol. So I have no room to make a front of backyard. My path goes right past the back of my house and the river is very close.

Back