Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
This is my front yard. I think it's looking nice. What do you think??

Do you bother making your own little front or back yard?

Feel free to post pictures. I'd love to see.

Attachments

• IMG_8107.jpg
    IMG_8107.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 73
I might end up making one for the hotel, but my other houses are placed too oddly for a front yard. I love the way they look though!

Ahhh that's pretty cute, I think it's coming along rather nicely!

I've always really liked to landscape in front of buildings. Here are some shots of my mayor's front yard (I changed it up a couple times :p):
20170609_193414.jpg20170609_193109.jpg20170609_193020.jpg
These were from a couple months ago - I'm planning on changing it again soon (hopefully for good this time ahaha ^^; )

Nice paths and bush arrangement. The pair of street lamp looks really cute and fitting :)

Mine is, well, nothing too fancy because I don't have much space haha
lGTGs0x.png

I recently bought a second copy of NL which I'm making farm themed. I've surrounded some of the villager homes to replicate fields which could also work as gardens on a smaller scale. :)

Went to take a pic and of course, it's appalling weather but you get the idea. XD

HNI_0011.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow cute idea. I made my house right up on the cliff because ocean view (though we never see it) was more important to me because it would be irl lol. So I have no room to make a front of backyard. My path goes right past the back of my house and the river is very close.

Back