• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling All 50 WA Villagers for TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hello all, I have decided to open a temporary shop for WA villagers. I have all 50 cards, so I can get any. I do not have any villagers that aren't WA, and I won't be getting any anytime soon.

Mayor- Gabe
Town- Mucci
Friend Code- 3153-4265-9091

Rules when in my town.-

1. Don't wonder off, please follow me when getting your villager.
2. Please greet my when arrivng at my town.
3. When obtaining the villager, please state that you are done, and I will close.

Thread Rules.-

1. Do not ask for non-WA villagers.
2. Please do not be rude.
3. Please read the rules.

Villager Pricing.-

I will price villagers based of what Tier they are in. It is based of of this list. - LINK

Tier 1- 50 TBT
Tier 2- 45 TBT
Tier 3- 40 TBT
Tier 4- 35 TBT
Tier 5/6- 30 TBT

OPEN/CLOSED

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could get Julia? She's tier two so that she 45 tbt I believe

original: a request for june

i'm very very sorry but could you please disregard this post? i'm so sorry for any inconvenience. something has come up in my town and things so shrugs

i may be back in a few days

Last edited:
Closing until I catch up with these requests. If you have already requested a villager then I will let you know when they are ready.

Last edited:
Aline would like me to inform you that this shop is permanently closed. He apologizes for any unfinished requests he has made. Please do not leave him a negative review!

Thanks in advance!

Closed by request. Also, if there are unfulfilled adoptions which have already been paid for, I'd advise the OP to send over refunds to those who won't be getting their villagers, as people do have the right to leave a negative rating if they don't get what they've paid for. Just something to keep in mind!

To anyone who has paid and hasn't received either their villager or a refund after a few days, please open a support ticket in our Contact the Staff board and we can look into manually refunding your bells.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back